Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Kay Burley - oops!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I will take that as a compliment.

Logic says that one man and his family in a car going to a remote house must be less guilty of any crime than 10 party goes and hundreds gathering in the street, with little to no social distancing.

Why so many of the media and the lefties get so vicious about cummings is beyond me, they stamped their feet constantly about him. He has now left no10 and Durham police are still looking into it, is just pure madness, driven by loonies.

When money is going to be tight in the future in all public sectors, the police decide to just throw money away.

Crazy bleeding crazy, bitterness runs deep in this country mainly from the left and the remoaners. I am sorry if you are in those categories.

This post perfectly illustrates how the elite are able to manipulate people. They have you convinced they are superior to you and should not expect any repercussion for breaking the law. Laws they have imposed on you. Laws that if you broke and lied to the police about, would find you in trouble. They own you and you don't even know it.

You can't even offer up a reason why Cummings shouldn't shouldn't have been punished by the law. Just that he shouldn't be. They have you. You're polishing the shoe that's on your face.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I would argue he did by telling the rest of the country that it was OK to break the rules. I think that one incident opened the floodgates for the idiots who have been non compliant, extended the control period and resulted in more deaths.

Was it just one incident? The reason Durham police are still investigating is that there allegedly three incidents.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Should be sacked.

Spent weeks (rightly) going on about Cummings and being pretty pro lockdown and then breaks the rules.

Not sure you should technically sack someone for that. Newsreaders/journalists hold others to account, not the other way round.

However, if the newsreader becomes the story it somewhat undermines the station.

Don't have much time for Kay Burley, but Beth Rigby is a great journalist. Apparently the Sun have more pictures and are currently holding them back for the weekend.

I expect they are toast.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Instead I watch Rosie Wright on Euronews. Very refreshingly, she asks her guests intelligent questions and then lets them answer without interrupting or being judgemental. The fact she's also rather lovely helps :blush::blush:

I am changing my morning TV routine as of now....:love:

WZOaHUn2_400x400.jpg

D

Deleted member 2719

This post perfectly illustrates how the elite are able to manipulate people. They have you convinced they are superior to you and should not expect any repercussion for breaking the law. Laws they have imposed on you. Laws that if you broke and lied to the police about, would find you in trouble. They own you and you don't even know it.

You can't even offer up a reason why Cummings shouldn't shouldn't have been punished by the law. Just that he shouldn't be. They have you. You're polishing the shoe that's on your face.
Some parts of what you say are correct in the manipulation of society, but they can not be put against who is easily getting this special treatment. Freemasons love to corrupt the world. I unknowingly took one to court and lost of course against all the odds. Have you not been asked to jump on the masons' wagon then Clampy?
I have offered up a reason why the law should not punish cummings. 1) he has not been found guilty. 2) There are probably a dozen worse incidents in yours and everyone's streets going on daily, but of course you wouldn't punish them as you would not put them in the elite pile.
Was it just one incident? The reason Durham police are still investigating is that there allegedly three incidents.
Do you think it's fair to spend so many hours of the public money on one man?
Money and resources are short. Really all this is, is a witch hunt. I am sure with your logical non-biased head on you would agree to that???

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Money and resources are short. Really all this is, is a witch hunt. I am sure with your logical non-biased head on you would agree to that???

I have no idea of the resources available to the Durham constabulary.
Once is unfortunate, three times is negligence, when advisor to the highest politician in the country.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Some parts of what you say are correct in the manipulation of society, but they can not be put against who is easily getting this special treatment. Freemasons love to corrupt the world. I unknowingly took one to court and lost of course against all the odds. Have you not been asked to jump on the masons' wagon then Clampy?
I have offered up a reason why the law should not punish cummings. 1) he has not been found guilty. 2) There are probably a dozen worse incidents in yours and everyone's streets going on daily, but of course you wouldn't punish them as you would not put them in the elite pile.

Mug.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
diversionary bollocks ...he's off with his pension , done and dusted and will be in a 150 k job within a year , such is the ***** nest they have pushed under our noses.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Listening to talk sport this evening they make a good point. Jack Grealish has been pulled up twice for corona non compliance restriction issues and has been given a slight warning.
6 months seems a bit harsh if footballers can get away with it twice.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
It’s a bit of a nonsense really and what she did doesn’t sound too bad.

But if the press will preach to us Burley deserves everything she gets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Listening to talk sport this evening they make a good point. Jack Grealish has been pulled up twice for corona non compliance restriction issues and has been given a slight warning.

Sky News can survive without Burley. Villa on the other hand.......

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Down to the integrity of the employers (or at least their perceived integrity). Sky have a reputation to maintain, Villa have a premier league status to maintain. Smith couldn't care less about covid if it meant losing his treasured possession.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Down to the integrity of the employers (or at least their perceived integrity). Sky have a reputation to maintain, Villa have a premier league status to maintain. Smith couldn't care less about covid if it meant losing his treasured possession.

Heard Smith in the news earlier trying to justify by blaming the ‘confusing government rules’....

.....conveniently ignoring the fact the club - as part of the PL protocols - will have absolutely laid out, in words of one syllable, and repeated endlessly for even their thickest employees, what they can and can’t do.

He’s a dick.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Burley and The Grim Reaper Rigby, the ultimate in hypocrites.

Sanctimonious about the SNP MP who broke the law, Cummings and other politicians/celebs.

Hilarious that they were caught out. When Burley pontificates and patronises in future, this will always hang over her.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Newsreaders aren't footballers, aren't subject to transfer fees and are able to move jobs outside of a transfer window.

Where they are the same is they work on a contract basis, Burley appears to have signed a 5 year this year. I suspect they will see how the viewing figures go without her and by the summer we will see her on TalkRadio or LBC which in 2020 is really her natural home.

Odds on for I'm a Celeb next year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here