[Sussex] Katie Price Arrested Again for Alleged Drink Driving

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I had two mates who witnessed terrible accidents (in both accidents people died), one of them took ages before he could get behind the wheel, he suffered anxiety for several years after it. The other guy, who tried (but sadly failed) to rescue the driver from a burning car, got back behind the wheel the next day.
Speak to your GP, counselling might help.
I'm sorry to hear that mate.

Got knocked back for counselling. Apparently two months wasn't long enough for Time To Talk. Really disappointed in them after I was brave enough to admit I needed help. 😖

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Everytime this thread is bounced I always assume it's because she's finally killed someone innocently going about their day.

So far these bounces have always been good news.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Everytime this thread is bounced I always assume it's because she's finally killed someone innocently going about their day.

I'm just waiting for the day a mod has to add an RIP to the thread title and hoping it's her and not some innocent person.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm just waiting for the day a mod has to add an RIP to the thread title and hoping it's her and not some innocent person.
Seems a bit much, but still I'll go with it and add it absolutely won't be her.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Considering how immune she appears to be to serious charges I've often wondered whether she's got something over someone really powerful.
That might be the case if she were getting preferential treatment, but she's not.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Considering how immune she appears to be to serious charges I've often wondered whether she's got something over someone really powerful.
I’m pretty sure a lot of blokes have got something over her....frequently.

I bet she’s woken up looking like a plasterers radio on more than one occasion.

Jul 7, 2003
Seems to be curiously immune to the impact of bankruptcy also. What gives there then? ???
I’m sure many people going through bankruptcy would like to have as many holidays as she has had recently. Also to be able to run an expensive car and pay such high insurance (or not as the case may be).

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
I’m sure many people going through bankruptcy would like to have as many holidays as she has had recently. Also to be able to run an expensive car and pay such high insurance (or not as the case may be)
Benefits money coming in maybe, and some sort of money coming in under the table for something or another I would imagine

Also the media money for the fact her son drew a big train which paid for her latest nose job

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

It’s inevitable if she isn’t stopped from driving permanently.

Her views on why her insurance is so high would be hilarious if it wasn’t such a safety issue. Should never be allowed to drive again. If she can afford those cars and that insurance she can employ a driver.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports