Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Katie Price Arrested Again for Alleged Drink Driving

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
It’s inevitable if she isn’t stopped from driving permanently.

Her views on why her insurance is so high would be hilarious if it wasn’t such a safety issue. Should never be allowed to drive again. If she can afford those cars and that insurance she can employ a driver.

The fact that she lied to say her profession is an Author to get the insurance down is glossed over in the article. When she originally put her profession down as 'slapper' apparently the insurance was £73k per year per the article.

Got to be fraud, is she really earning her living as an author? Need someone with the Onlyfans subs to confirm what she's only on there reading books she's written.

As an aside, doesnt she look rough.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The fact that she lied to say her profession is an Author to get the insurance down is glossed over in the article. When she originally put her profession down as 'slapper' apparently the insurance was £73k per year per the article.

Got to be fraud, is she really earning her living as an author? Need someone with the Onlyfans subs to confirm what she's only on there reading books she's written.

As an aside, doesnt she look rough.
Got a sale on at the moment- 40% off :laugh:

IMG_6262.png

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Short, sharp, shock required.
30 days in the slammer will get her smelling the coffee.

Not sure behaviour like this can ever change mind ....
She'd only make money off of it afterwards by writing a shit book about being in prison, in fact it wouldn't surprise me if she saw getting banged up as a realistic career move.

I have seen her otters pocket in real life unfortunately when I spoke to her through the window of the car she was driving (whilst not banned, it turned out) , no knickers and like a wrecked can of corned beef.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
It’s been said on here before the only thing keeping her out of the Nick is Harvey and his disabilties, until that is she gets the wrong magistrate on the wrong day, who will override sentiment for common sense.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It’s been said on here before the only thing keeping her out of the Nick is Harvey and his disabilties, until that is she gets the wrong magistrate on the wrong day, who will override sentiment for common sense.
Or the right magistrate that has had the terrible devastation of losing a family member killed by a drink-driver.........

Freestyler

Jul 29, 2023
I saw her car parked on Sompting Av with the police there. Was wondering what was going on then was surprised to see it still there an hour later. Didn't know Price was there or would have asked for a selfie and some silicone to seal up my double glazing. Of course she will get off again that's why she was out in her car. She is Teflon Price.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010

Even allowing for a little bit of poetic licence by the DM, there’s still a large number of her creditors out there, many who are small traders, what must they think?

Another part of the system clearly flawed 🤷‍♂️

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Even allowing for a little bit of poetic licence by the DM, there’s still a large number of her creditors out there, many who are small traders, what must they think?

Another part of the system clearly flawed 🤷‍♂️
Someone needs to put her in the green bin for recycling

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here