Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Karl Robinson ain't a happy boy

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It was a penalty but they probably would have put the spot kick out for a throw which is what they spent most of the match doing. They were dreadful and I'd be very surprised if they manage to stay up.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Remains an average defender for me with flashes of brilliance rather than the other way round.

Lost Maynard for their goal as well, and nearly cost us the points - 99 times in a hundred that's a spot kick. Goldson waiting in the wings - he needs to buck up sharpish.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
How both the ref and the lino didn't give that I have no idea.

Second only to Hoops as the worst pen decision at the Amex

Agree. And how the lino, not 10 feet away, then gave a bloody corner when it came off their player is baffling. I saw it from the back of the WSU!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Yes it was a penalty but it was also not a foul by Manu when he was heading clear through on goal. Worst team at the Amex this season and Robinson should count himself lucky we were not out of sight by half time

If they hadn't scored when they did, I really think we would have won 4 or 5-0. Maybe it was a pen, but they hardly deserved a draw.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Do you not mean Greer in waiting.

Not really, no. But I'm curious to see Goldson, he's come so highly rated. I'm very impressed he was captaining a side at the age of 21.

I'm not saying BIN Dunk, but it wouldn't do him any harm to remind him his place certainly isn't secure if these lapses become more regular.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Yes I did and thought that they were awful very negative hit and hope typical Steve Cotterell side.

No matter how many times you repeat your opinion of Bristol you still seem to remain in a minority of one.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A 0-0 draw at the 2nd bottom team leaves them 2 points above the relegation places.

Which is irrelevant to the best team we've seen play 90 mins against us at the Amex...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The lino would have had a better view than the referee, but didn't move a muscle. The MK player was going away from goal, and a corner was given, meaning that Dunk made contact with the ball. Difficult for me to judge as I'm in the north stand, and I've seen them given.
I wonder what the fans in the SW corner saw.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The lino would have had a better view than the referee, but didn't move a muscle. The MK player was going away from goal, and a corner was given, meaning that Dunk made contact with the ball. Difficult for me to judge as I'm in the north stand, and I've seen them given.
I wonder what the fans in the SW corner saw.

Sounds fair enough, but the TV replays show he got nothing of the ball. We got away with one.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have seen it on the TV and it wasn't a stonewall penalty it was a reinforced steelwall penalty

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes I did and thought that they were awful very negative hit and hope typical Steve Cotterell side.
Bristol City battered us for long sections of the game best side here this season kodjia will get 20 goals by end of season and freeman is one of the best midfielder in the league. They will end up midtable maybe higher

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Bristol City were a bad team. Granted that Kodjia and Freeman were quality but their defenders were clowns and Aden Flint was hopeless. No surprise that Fulham put 4 past them in the first half at Ashton Gate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here