Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kanye west

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Usually on here, someone will spring, even half-heartedly, to an artists defence; is there no-one who will take up the mantle and champion Kanye ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Didn't Glastonbury use to be a music festival?

Nope, it's always had a broader reach. It's full title is Glastonbury Festival of Contemporary Performing Arts

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I'm prepared to give most acts a chance, but that was truly awful last night. Incoherent, no connection with the crowd, and the songs (if you can call them that) we're utter shite. Never again! - Truly one of the worst disasters in Glastonbury in modern times.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
What a complete and utter c0ck Kanye West is... his arrogance rivals Gus...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No, not always. Certainly none of that other crap when I went.

What "other crap" are you talking about? Whilst music has always been the central plank, it has always had a broader remit. It's what has made it so famous and the greatest festival there is.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What "other crap" are you talking about? Whilst music has always been the central plank, it has always had a broader remit. It's what has made it so famous and the greatest festival there is.

That maybe so, but Isn't it completely irrelevant to the point you two are debating, which is one of the musical acts?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That maybe so, but Isn't it completely irrelevant to the point you two are debating, which is one of the musical acts?

Nope, Gt49er said he remembered when Glastonbury was just a music festival. My reply was to this specific point he made. See post 48

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I appreciate Glastonbury always covers a wide spectrum of music and the arts and so it should. That really was a load of utter *8&^%$* though. * (Insert bad words as applicable) *

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No debate - I was there at the first one, but he obviously has a better source! I'm out of here to go and buy some Kanye West CDs!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here