Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kanchelskis IS going to sign!!!!!!!!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Did u get this info fm a certain J.Piercey Safeway?? I heard similar about Kanchelskis at bmuff fitness first today fm a bmuff reserve who used to b t scumhampton, it's looking good:drink:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
So basically he's decided he wants to stay in England we've spoken to him about signing for us. Thats what I reckon.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
not talking bollox (same player that told me about Coppell joining told me this and ask fatboy or hollands no. 1 who was 1 of the firstto put that story up on this site)... u are wrong about Knight though.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Dwayne can you just clarify why a Bournemouth reserve knows that Kanchelskis is going to join us.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Voroshilov said:
Dwayne can you just clarify why a Bournemouth reserve knows that Kanchelskis is going to join us.

He knew Kanchelskis from Southampton reserves. I don't think it's that unbelievable, given what I suspect is the incestuous nature football.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
players know players etc this player used to play at scumhampton. Must admit Baldie dunno anything about knight but I don't believe he would have decided to join yet...after 1 match and a few pre season friendlies I don't think Leon will have made up his mind yet do you??

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Could you clarify how you knew Coppell was going to sign, or the reason as there are only 2 degrees of seperation between me and sc.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Cheers Simbo, Dwaynes message petered out into incomprehensability.
Still bit worried this is all just a case of chinese whispers.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
dwayne said:
players know players etc this player used to play at scumhampton. Must admit Baldie dunno anything about knight but I don't believe he would have decided to join yet...after 1 match and a few pre season friendlies I don't think Leon will have made up his mind yet do you??

True but it was a 2-way trial period - to see if he liked us and we liked him. I imagine we know how we feel about him now - the ball I would guess is now firmly in Knight's court.

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Leon must see though with the fact that Chelski want to sign Mutu (and it wont stop at him) he will be even further down the pecking order. He mentioned the possibility of signing permanently when he joined us

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I was told about Coppell but only a couple of days before it happened.

I heard Kanchelskis will sign on a month-month but will be looking for a premiership or 1st division team in that time, he will use us a shop window, but u can bet your bottom dollar that Knight and Coppell will not spin it like that.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Voroshilov said:
Cheers Simbo, Dwaynes message petered out into incomprehensability.
Still bit worried this is all just a case of chinese whispers.

An annoying ginger bloke in the gym won't leave you alone and then starts bugging you about a player you've spoken to once or twice. To get rid of him, you repeat your semi-informed knowledge of said Ukranian which goes along the lines of "he's happily living in East Grinstead and doesn't want to commute anymore. If he does play again, he'll play for the fun of it at the local side."

None of it is false, but it might as well have been said 3 weeks ago. So dwayne's experience alone wouldn't convince me, but it does add a degree of weight to the story that AK might be available to join us.

Anyone still moaning about not signing John Robinson? ???

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
dunno said:
Leon must see though with the fact that Chelski want to sign Mutu (and it wont stop at him) he will be even further down the pecking order. He mentioned the possibility of signing permanently when he joined us

yes but he's playing damn well for us at the momenta nd can probably do better and I suspect his agent has put 2 and 2 together.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Looney I was told because, some of the players know I support Brighton.

I would take John Robinson over Kanchelskis any day of the week, Kanchelskis will be ok but his game is based around pace which he lost when he left rangers (should still be able to whip a half decent cross mind)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
dwayne said:
yes but he's playing damn well for us at the momenta nd can probably do better and I suspect his agent has put 2 and 2 together.

He won't get a significantly better offer unless he does the job over a whole season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here