Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kanchelskis IS going to sign!!!!!!!!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Mr Popkins said:
you do talk shit!

its not rocket science to work out that we would sign him on month to month and could poss go to another club

your just guessing dwayne ,you sad little, make up friends,bulshitting wanker!! why dont you f*** right off this board as nobody likes you utter dickhead

go on f*** right off now you twat!"!!!!!!
f***ing,f***ing,SHIT FOR BRAINS LITTLE PLEB!!!!!

Mods-if you do want to baN ME FOR A WHILE FOR THIS OUTBURST PLEASE FELL FREE TO DO SO AS I THINK IT IS WORTH IT!

I'd forgotten about this one, and i thought i couldn't be happier after the LK news :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How can you be so sure Safewaydid not know, Knight himself is quoted as saying:

The gaffer (Coppell) pulled me in a week ago and said Brighton would match any contract QPR put on the table.

So there was obviously intent last week to sign him...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Although dwayne thinking he knows what is going on is mildly amusing

dwayne imagining that he has friends that tell him what is going on is the bit i find F******g hilarious :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can we rule this one out now?
I kid you not. The bouncer on the door in the Sportsman started swearing blind to us Kanchelskis had been meeting people at the club (Withdean).

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good Grief there are some names from the past there. 20 years ago!

Never signed Kanch,. We even had a song for him. Hammertime.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ah, some top quality NSC abuse there! :lolol: (And a few of us still posting twenty years later!)

Anyway, forget Kanchelskis, I have it on very good authority that Michael Owen was seen at the Grand in the company of Dick Knight! An upgrade IMO on Gary Hart when he goes to Bristol City.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here