Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kacper Kozłowski SINGS a four-and-a-half year deal

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This.

Plus it's really interesting to follow their progress out on loan.

Genuinely amazed and impressed anyone could be bothered. I struggle to be interested in our subs bench, let alone the U23s, let alone the progress of a loaned player in this country, even less one playing overseas. My loss I appreciate.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It doesn't spoil my excitement. It actually adds to the anticipation. I love having players waiting to come in after being immediately sent on loan. Really looking forward now to Mitoma coming into the squad in the summer.

Agree….love seeing this ever-increasing production line of potential PL players developing. They won’t all make it but even a modest hit-rate means we’re going to have so many options. I quite often dip into the relevant fan’s forums to see what they think too.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
It doesn't spoil my excitement. It actually adds to the anticipation. I love having players waiting to come in after being immediately sent on loan. Really looking forward now to Mitoma coming into the squad in the summer.

Such patience. I admire you. TBH we only need to sign a striker (and keep him here)…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
This.

Plus it's really interesting to follow their progress out on loan.

Are you paid to post this kind of thing? It’s almost like you can’t post anything beyond Barber-speak…

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Genuinely amazed and impressed anyone could be bothered. I struggle to be interested in our subs bench, let alone the U23s, let alone the progress of a loaned player in this country, even less one playing overseas. My loss I appreciate.

that's a proud boast!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mitoma coming in could certainly offset the loss of trossard

That's a big ask bearing in mind when he's on it Trossard is on Biss' level, not the Albion's.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Are you paid to post this kind of thing? It’s almost like you can’t post anything beyond Barber-speak…

What's the issue here? Would you rather the 18 year old be thrown into playing week in week out in the Premier League regardless of whether he's ready? Patience is a virtue. I'm with GT and BV- looking forward to catching some highlights of his performances for USG or wherever he plays this season.

Last edited:

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Always look out for the loan players such as Cochrane at the Jambos. The one that intrigues and worries me the most is Moises Caicedo at Beerschot in the Belguim Juniper League. They lost 7-0 to Anderlecht on boxing day, currently bottom with 10 points adrift of the next worst team. Wonder what he's thinking as he was touted as the best thing coming out of South America. Either way a massive learning curve for the lad.???

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

What a load of utter bollocks you post. Barber-speak? You really are making a fool of yourself.

Back in your box! (or actually, back on ignore - I only occasionally open one of your posts, just to see if you've started posting anything worthwhile. I'm always disappointed).

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
What a load of utter bollocks you post. Barber-speak? You really are making a fool of yourself.

Back in your box! (or actually, back on ignore - I only occasionally open one of your posts, just to see if you've started posting anything worthwhile. I'm always disappointed).

The feeling is mutual. You are so far up the club’s ar$e you cannot see the truth. Bye.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
What's the issue here? Would you rather the 18 year old be thrown into playing week in week out in the Premier League regardless if whether he's ready? Patience is a virtue. I'm with GT and BV- looking forward to catching some highlights of his performances for USG or wherever he plays this season.

I have zero issue with us signing players for the future, but not at the expense of strengthening where we actually need to strengthen right now (in fact, coming up for three seasons ago).

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I have zero issue with us signing players for the future, but not at the expense of strengthening where we actually need to strengthen right now (in fact, coming up for three seasons ago).

Really? Because all you seem to do is whinge and moan about how crap the club is for not spunking £50m plus on a striker. Day in, day out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here