Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kacper Kozłowski SINGS a four-and-a-half year deal

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Done Deal! Kacper #Kozlowski (born in 2003) to #Brighton from #Pogon for €8M. Contract until 2026. #transfers #BHAFC

This guy a bit hit and miss but 4.5 year deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Very, very good but young so should be one to get a bit of patience and sporadic time like Moder and others did immediately after signing, before being heavily involved next season. I refuse to believe he’s signed for the U23’s though.

Next season will be good alongside Tross, behind Maupay as plan A. AliMac and Groß been fine there, March and Moder less successful as bit out of position. This is the answer to the committee approach there however, even before Sarmiento who might take longer but be great too.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Kozlowski (if allowed, which it isn't, being a proper noun) would score 24, plus whatever double or triple squares it covered.

Language usually change dynamically so if you give Kozlowski a meaning, it could be a word soon. If you go out tonight and ask a hundred women if they want to see your kozlowski you will be in the newspapers and kozlowski will spread like a wildfire and end up in the dictionary.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Probably go to Blackburn on loan with Ben coming the other way.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Nicolò Schira
@NicoSchira
·
18h
Done Deal! Kacper #Kozlowski (born in 2003) to #Brighton from #Pogon for €8M. Contract until 2026. #transfers #BHAFC

180k followers.

Definitely a coup for us if true. But, of course, a loan out impending to spoil any fan excitement again

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Definitely a coup for us if true. But, of course, a loan out impending to spoil any fan excitement again

It doesn't spoil my excitement. It actually adds to the anticipation. I love having players waiting to come in after being immediately sent on loan. Really looking forward now to Mitoma coming into the squad in the summer.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It doesn't spoil my excitement. It actually adds to the anticipation. I love having players waiting to come in after being immediately sent on loan. Really looking forward now to Mitoma coming into the squad in the summer.
This.

Plus it's really interesting to follow their progress out on loan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here