Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just woken up in someone else's house

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Admit it, you live in Eastbourne. In that house. Did you notice a sign out front that said something like "Sunset Home for the Bewildered"?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I have just read 9 pages of this thread and am pissed off with myself for doing so because at page 1 I thought it was a wind up and by page 9 my thoughts were exactly the same

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I have just read 9 pages of this thread and am pissed off with myself for doing so because at page 1 I thought it was a wind up and by page 9 my thoughts were exactly the same

When you watch a movie, do you get to the end, and think "bloody hell, that was a made up story". Enjoy the ride!

PS. I'm still not sure either way.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I woke up once at a house in deepest darkest Bevendean one Sunday morning.
I only had 25p and my flat key in my pocket, so had to walk back to Kemptown.
Only problem was that I was dressed as Dick Turpin, it was the longest walk ever.
Not as bad as this tale mind but quite embarrassing.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Early 80's I went to Bubbles in Worthing. Well drunk, I noticed my ex across the room with some new guy. Strangely I crushed my brandy glass in my hand causing some severe blood loss. Last thing I remember was being attended at the bar by two young ladies.
Next morning I awoke sleeping on the floor between two single beds. All my clothes were tidily folded on one of the beds. My hand had been professionally bandaged. A note on one of the beds said "Took you to hospital A&E, you are in the nurses quarters, please shut the door when you leave, XXX".
They must have been in a rush so I made both of their beds and sneaked out. Tried got ages to find and thank them but never did!

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Bin bag skirt made , making a run for it via the back windows and fence, god knows where I'll go after that !

Went for the Justin Beiber look?

enhanced-buzz-8269-1390924295-23.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here