Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just woken up in someone else's house

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Looks like I'll have to escape through a window then climb a couple fences then run, which I can't really do without trouseres!

actually i have extensive research in this area and have concluded over the years one is pretty much invincible when trouserless especially if alcohol is put into the equation

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Looks like I'll have to escape through a window then climb a couple fences then run, which I can't really do without trouseres!

If you knock any dead branches out of a tree then make sure the area is cordoned off from passers by. Lord knows you don't need a law suit on your hands.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I have a plan! I could wear some tights I have found laying around on the floor !

Edit: they are see through tights !

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have a plan! I could wear some tights I have found laying around on the floor !

Is this all a round about way of telling us you have pulled a ballet dancer?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This is perfect Sunday morning viewing. With missing trousers, do you have your wallet?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
You might be in luck. I hear that that bloke who walks around the country naked is in the
Eastbourne area - you could say you were part of his gang if approached.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Well, at least it's not a whip, a discarded leather harness, and a studded jock strap you found on the floor.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I have someone's wallet with no money in it !

You shouldn't drink too much if you are burgling someone. It's not good to fall asleep on the job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here