Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just purchased 2 season tickets for Crystal Palace.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
:lolol:

Its alright, I've given up on this one. FWIW, I believe him, and think its kind of an interesting decision to make, and think much of the reaction is childish - but then I realised its NSC and wonder what the hell I'm doing expressing outrage at that :lolol:

So please, carry on :thumbsup:

He's not once answered any of the polite questions put to him about why he didn't choose any number of alternative teams, much closer and much more convenient for taking a disabled person to football matches. He's here for the attention with an unlikely story riddled with contradictions. I was more convinced by the illuminati threads last summer...

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
They don't have to. There's a six month instalment plan. Any Palace fan who wants a season ticket can get one.

Not as good as Brighton's DD scheme I have to say. Very well thought out, much like your busing fans in from Gillingham. Simple, but undeniably effective.

Palace man

Jan 31, 2013
They don't have to. There's a six month instalment plan. Any Palace fan who wants a season ticket can get one.

In which you have to pay half up front. And with the interest you wouldn't be much worse off buying 19 match tickets, and if you miss 1 or 2 games then you'll probably save money.

Palace man

Jan 31, 2013
Not as good as Brighton's DD scheme I have to say. Very well thought out, much like your busing fans in from Gillingham. Simple, but undeniably effective.

CPFC can't do a DD scheme as the banks won't let them as we have a history of financial trouble...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
We rarely sold out games last season (although a couple of times we did) because the stadium is in poor condition, although when we rebuild Selhurst we will probably have 35,000 every game as long as we're in the PL.

While the rest of the thread is going gold surely this comment can't be left.

Ever since the Amex opened fans of your club have accused pretty much everyone of stepping foot inside of being a 'plastic'. Now you have come out with that comment what would be the difference (also surely the definition of 'plastic' is only going when the team is in the top league)? Also when people said Withdean was poor and that is the reason they didn't go that was used to beat them with but again you are saying that people don't attend Selhurst because of the conditions. Can't have it both ways.

In which you have to pay half up front. And with the interest you wouldn't be much worse off buying 19 match tickets, and if you miss 1 or 2 games then you'll probably save money.

Wrong.

Are you syre you're a season ticket holder?

Banned
May 19, 2013
CPFC can't do a DD scheme as the banks won't let them as we have a history of financial trouble...

Even if we could it wouldn't change the fact that Brighton set it up and it was a bloody good idea. I like a bit of banter, but I can hold my hands up and applaud a good idea when I see one.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Even if we could it wouldn't change the fact that Brighton set it up and it was a bloody good idea. I like a bit of banter, but I can hold my hands up and applaud a good idea when I see one.

Is this actually true - CPFC are not allowed to set up a d/d scheme because the banks will not allow it ?

I might be wrong on the interest front, but I'm definitely not wrong on the paying half up front bit.

You can pay in 12 monthly installments, as confirmed by your chairman. Unless of course you only decided to buy a season ticket after you knew you were promoted where you would be asked to pay the previous months since season tickets went on sale. And quite frankly, that says a lot about YOU.

154179-1302260552.jpg

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Does Palace Man just make up Sh*t then pass it off as the truth, until somone questions it and he looks a bit silly.

Palace man if I were you I would look on your teams website about season tickets and pricing plans before spouting off incorrect information, which only makes you look stupid (even more so).

BB is a complete goon, he is simply looking for a reaction, which he has got. No doubt he never went to many Albion games previously and doesnt know how to behave after a few beers. He is bitter that he has been banned but its no great loss, shame for his Dad that he can no longer go and he has a complete melt for a son.

Palace man

Jan 31, 2013
You can pay in 12 monthly installments, as confirmed by your chairman. Unless of course you only decided to buy a season ticket after you knew you were promoted where you would be asked to pay the previous months since season tickets went on sale. And quite frankly, that says a lot about YOU.

View attachment 44605

For the record, I bought my ST before the play-off final. And as you pointed out, you could only get the 12 monthly instalments when ST's were first released...

Palace man

Jan 31, 2013
Does Palace Man just make up Sh*t then pass it off as the truth, until somone questions it and he looks a bit silly.

Palace man if I were you I would look on your teams website about season tickets and pricing plans before spouting off incorrect information, which only makes you look stupid (even more so).

BB is a complete goon, he is simply looking for a reaction, which he has got. No doubt he never went to many Albion games previously and doesnt know how to behave after a few beers. He is bitter that he has been banned but its no great loss, shame for his Dad that he can no longer go and he has a complete melt for a son.

Apart from the interest bit, where was I wrong?

Banned
May 19, 2013
Is this actually true - CPFC are not allowed to set up a d/d scheme because the banks will not allow it ?

I don't know to be honest. I will look and see if CPFC2010 have ever commented on it, as I'm sure the question has been asked.

For the record, I bought my ST before the play-off final. And as you pointed out, you could only get the 12 monthly instalments when ST's were first released...

Then you weren't asked to pay 6 months up front then were you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here