Just purchased 2 season tickets for Crystal Palace.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
this really must be a short of news week

for Gods sake who cares

You obviously care enough to open the thread and comment on it!

The thread that keeps on giving.

Palace man

Jan 31, 2013
I'm beginning to think that the poster called Palace Man (child) is not in fact a season ticket holder at all and only goes to the big games.

I'm a ST holder for the first time next season, although I went to most matches at home and a few away in the last few seasons...

Completely baffled why you wouldn't choose somewhere like Lewes that is surely just as easily accessible as Selhurst. Far more pleasant environment, £300 cheaper and you're not surrounded by dirty scummers for 19 days a year. If your dads well-being really is your main concern then i'm struggling to see how dragging him to Croydon is the answer. There are restaurants everywhere you realise?

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Completely baffled why you wouldn't choose somewhere like Lewes that is surely just as easily accessible as Selhurst. Far more pleasant environment, £300 cheaper and you're not surrounded by dirty scummers for 19 days a year. If your dads well-being really is your main concern then i'm struggling to see how dragging him to Croydon is the answer. There are restaurants everywhere you realise?

He's a Palace fan lets face it, always has been, always will be

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I'm a ST holder for the first time next season, although I went to most matches at home and a few away in the last few seasons...

arrow-head-cool-story-bro-eTTy6s.jpg

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
If he has done this he is a tosser, if he has started this thread for no reason and has not done it he is a tosser, next!
:lolol: Made me laugh! Really glad to see you've got the hang of NSC now Martyn!

I don't believe you.

There is one glaring error in your posts regarding Palace season tickets that a holder would know.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Its an interesting decision to make BB, and I can understand why you're doing it, although it must have taken a lot of thought and clearly a leap of faith. You obviously ****ed up getting banned in the first place, but you've certainly been well-punished for it. If you're banned from Brighton, you thus either have the choice of giving up football or going elsewhere, and Palace is a traditional, non-corporate place to watch good quality football (and people can go on about glory-hunting all they like, but you will get to see some of the best players in the world week-in week-out). I was wondering the other day what it would actually take to switch allegiances to another club, and there are certainly several on here who have done that, someone from Huddersfield, someone from Oxford I think, from Arsenal, was LB's first team Newport? - who still support their original teams but more as a second team. By and large they seem to be accepted here.

anyway, I was contemplating all that but all I've read is six pages of bile towards you rather than anything interesting at all. It seems for most people on this thread their support for Brighton is defined as hatred of anything Palace, which is a pretty sad way to live your life. I would pass it off as just the children on their hols, but some of the biggest bullying is coming from moderators of this site such as Edna and HKFC - sometimes you wonder what NSC is coming to when the people responsible for its content are the worst offenders.

Grief. Did one of the orang utangs get loose and start typing?

Nobody is bullying him. He is a troll. People have let him know that they are having none of his pointless fairytale, that's all.

He's a proven liar - something that got him into strife here before, when he started telling lies about his treatment by the club.

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
I don't believe you.

There is one glaring error in your posts regarding Palace season tickets that a holder would know.

Actually I agree with you, He is quite funny with his posts on holmesdale online, very odd indeed. Hows the pizza firm palace man.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BB will be back next week revealing the contents of a letter from the club telling him his ban has been increased to 40 years.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Didn't think I'd ever do that in my life time and still doubting my sanity. As we're banned from the Amex then I've spoken at length with my dad about filling the void for Saturday afternoons that has been created since my ban so we had a chat about joining Crawly which he wasn't to keen on plus he'd never make the long trek so I mentioned Palace, Fearing a backlash from him he was rather calm. He likes the idea of spending time on the train and a day out and he was more than happy to agree on joining.

He does mis his days out and pies so we've got two season tickets for the season. I'm doing it for him more than me. Brighton have said I'm not allowed to attend any Albion related game so if Palace get Brighton in the cup does that mean we can't attend even thou we've taken our custom elsewhere?

Woo Hoo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports