Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just purchased 2 season tickets for Crystal Palace.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Standing up for what you believe in by making a sexually suggestive comment to a female steward?

You are a cock.

If he does that at the 2 Bit Stadium a female steward will pull down his trackie bottoms and munch on his pepperami :lolol:

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Theyve all been sent out , i ve got a feeling hes a attention seeker:rolleyes:

Thats a shame. I was intrigued to see what stylish packaging they had gone with, and as they are now in the Prem if they have employed somebody to help spell the name right

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Don't want the fat fecker!

Big Belly arrives at Selhurst for the Spurs game. Dougie tries to send him back.

sumo2.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bigbelly getting past AMEX security:-

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
About as funny as Ernest.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Has Belly posted a picture of his Palace Season Ticket yet?

I think they had to recall them all for printing with the new sponsor's name on them.

I wonder where in the 2Bob Stadium his seats are? :D

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I think they had to recall them all for printing with the new sponsor's name on them.

I wonder where in the 2Bob Stadium his seats are? :D

Dear Edna, you know as much as the rest of it that there is no truth to Selhurst Park Sponsored by 12Bet becoming known as the 2Bob stadium! It's called the 2bit stadium thank you very much :p Still, better than being known as the Tampax Arena I suppose.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
There's no such thing as plastics. There are people who attend football matches. Some are supporters of either club, and some go along to watch a game of football. Some of the supporters of the club might only attend when the team is performing well ie, the 40,000 odd that went to Cardiff for our last playoff. Some can't attend every week because of work or family commitments, and some have a great distance to cover which can be very expensive - especially the ones who fly over from America and Australia. This doesn't make any of them plastics. There are also a new generation of fans who have started coming because of the new ground and facilities, again they are not plastics - having had to sit in the cold and freezing rain on far too many occasions to mention at the Withdean, I can honestly say they were the more sensible people. There is no such thing as a plastic fan, just people with different lifestyles and incomes. Grow up.

This deserved a bounce.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Dear Edna, you know as much as the rest of it that there is no truth to Selhurst Park Sponsored by 12Bet becoming known as the 2Bob stadium! It's called the 2bit stadium thank you very much :p Still, better than being known as the Tampax Arena I suppose.
Absolutely. 2 Bob! You're not worth that.

:)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Well ? How was it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here