Bloody Worthing!
Tory reasons for not booting that law-breaking liar out of Downing St:
- must wait
- too late now. We’ve moved on
- look! other stuff happening
- it’s self-indulgent
- the laws were stupid anyway
- he was given the wrong information

The ********ry is relentless and staggering.

Agreed.

The main party line seems to be that there are so many important things going on that we shouldn't be distracted by minor matters such as having a joke of a PM who consistently lies to electors & Parliament (and god knows how many women), has no moral compass, has net zero credibility and has presided over the biggest fall in the living standards of the UK since the war.

The May local elections will be 'interesting'.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
FB_IMG_1649458890787.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Brilliant as usual.

Describing the man who wrote Nathan Barley as “woke”. :lolol: The series that foresaw woke and ripped the piss out of it. “Rise of the idiots”.

Peace & ****ing, yeah?

Greasy!

One of my favourites of his;

The biggest teenage taboo is being strait-laced. It's easy to tell a researcher you went to a house party that turned into an orgy. It's less easy to say you like eating toast and watching QI.
Charlie Brooker.

And of course on Room 101 when he wanted to put “everything in” because “everything is disappointingly crap”.

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Brilliant as usual.

Describing the man who wrote Nathan Barley as “woke”. :lolol: The series that foresaw woke and ripped the piss out of it. “Rise of the idiots”.

Peace & ****ing, yeah?

Greasy!

One of my favourites of his;

The biggest teenage taboo is being strait-laced. It's easy to tell a researcher you went to a house party that turned into an orgy. It's less easy to say you like eating toast and watching QI.
Charlie Brooker.

And of course on Room 101 when he wanted to put “everything in” because “everything is disappointingly crap”.

Now don’t shoot the messenger TC but it was only a week ago you said you were pleased to be back on NSC after leaving but would avoid ‘ Binfests’ and ‘The Pit’

“And thanks! Yes, I did miss it plus they got shot of one of the wrong un’s so I’m back, but limited to non binfest threads and no pit.”

[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Now don’t shoot the messenger TC but it was only a week ago you said you were pleased to be back on NSC after leaving but would avoid ‘ Binfests’ and ‘The Pit’

“And thanks! Yes, I did miss it plus they got shot of one of the wrong un’s so I’m back, but limited to non binfest threads and no pit.”

[emoji848]

Worry about yourself and try to leave me out of your thoughts :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008

[emoji848]

https://youtu.be/WgPePk3kGZk

:facepalm:

Regards
DF

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My late mother was definitely in the " chop his nuts off " brigade and would suggest this with almost every murderer/rapist case that made the news...

when Rose West's crimes came to light I suggested to her that maybe West should have her ovaries ripped out then ? .........she looked at me and said " ugh, you are a sick bugger " !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
So, we have signed deals to to support Finland and Sweden if they are attacked....I do hope the agreements were signed in blood while holding Johnson's testicles?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Are we heading towards authoritarianism?

2020's under the Tories v 1930's under the Nazis. Too many parallels for comfort

As Ken Clarke said just a few months ago "We are now getting dangerously close to the ‘elected dictatorship’"

Capture.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here