Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Just been revealed to the Foreign Affairs select Committee of MP's that Johnson did pull strings to prioritise flying an animal charities staff and animals out of Afghanistan after all... despite denying it at the time of course !

" After a Foreign Office insider came forward in December to reveal the chaos and confusion at the heart of the crisis response, Stewart, who worked on the evacuation, corroborated the claims by revealing further “systemic failures”.

She told the committee the decision to approve Nowzad’s staff for evacuation “was not in line with policy, as there was no reason to believe these people should be prioritised under the agreed criteria”.

“It was widespread ‘knowledge’ in the FCDO crisis centre that the decision on Nowzad’s Afghan staff came from the prime minister,” Stewart said in newly released testimony to the foreign affairs committee.

“I saw messages to this effect on Microsoft Teams, I heard it discussed in the crisis centre including by senior civil servants, and I was copied on numerous emails which clearly suggested this and which no one, including Nigel Casey [the government’s special representative on Afghanistan and Pakistan] acting as ‘Crisis Gold’, challenged.”

In the aftermath of the evacuation, the Foreign Office’s permanent secretary, Philip Barton, claimed civil servants had included Nowzad in the “potential cohorts to be considered for evacuation”.

Stewart said: “While factually accurate, from what I heard and saw, Nowzad staff were included as a late addition only in response to this ‘PM decision’. This occurred against the previous judgment of officials.”

Let it go, wobble your head and think back.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Let it go, wobble your head and think back.
Completely different situation, Johnson is famous for, and indeed actually enjoys getting a good lie out on camera. He denied absolutely that Princess Nut Nut told him to save the staff and animals of a Kabul charity over the needs of British interpreters and guides.

Now it seems he did.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Yes let's replace them with a party that can't define a women.what person in their right mind would vote for them ?

https://youtu.be/mzFPrHmKA2U

Regards
DF

A small part of me thought you're just a sad, Right-wing nutter, who gets off on posting the kind of crap that you do, to get a reaction of some sort.
Now, with your post above (and many previous ones here), I really think that you are literally out of your walnut-sized brain.
I can truly see why you are constantly questioned about your obsession with transgender issues.
Embrace it, naziboy/girl/whoever you identify with.....embrace it.

Jan 30, 2008
A small part of me thought you're just a sad, Right-wing nutter, who gets off on posting the kind of crap that you do, to get a reaction of some sort.
Now, with your post above (and many previous ones here), I really think that you are literally out of your walnut-sized brain.
I can truly see why you are constantly questioned about your obsession with transgender issues.

What does your wife think about it ???

Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
I think they used the term war deliberately, while a real war is going on, to push the boundaries of how gullible and stupid they think people who buy into this kind of stuff are

What's stupid about questioning a person who is the leader of the Labour Party who can't identify a women when he has Rayner sitting beside him on the front bench ....LMFAO

Regards
DF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What's stupid about questioning a person who is the leader of the Labour Party who can't identify a women when he has Rayner sitting beside him on the front bench ....LMFAO

Regards
DF

It's heartwarming to see you embracing your inner woman :bowdown:

No need to 'whatabout' the labour party. Just go with the Flo. :kiss:

Jan 30, 2008

https://youtu.be/RdbMG83enSM

https://youtu.be/425GpjTSlS4

Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
has an MP ever been more out of touch than in this example? Natalie Elphicke, voted for in favour of Fire and rehire laws, then goes down to the P+O Picket lines to show 'solidarity' :D with the workers - who were fired (and not even rehired!) by the same laws, she is then roundly heckled with "shame on you" and thought they were shouting it to the company and joined in :facepalm:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
has an MP ever been more out of touch than in this example? Natalie Elphicke, voted for in favour of Fire and rehire laws, then goes down to the P+O Picket lines to show 'solidarity' :D with the workers - who were fired (and not even rehired!) by the same laws, she is then roundly heckled with "shame on you" and thought they were shouting it to the company and joined in :facepalm:

Its the least of her problems.....

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...edator-mp-and-his-protection-racket-3kb30pl6w

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
cons.jpeg

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Its a good job everything has got cheaper, food, clothes, shoes, energy just like the Vote Leave cabal promised

Thank god the other lot don't get in, it would be so much worse....

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Tory reasons for not booting that law-breaking liar out of Downing St:
- must wait
- too late now. We’ve moved on
- look! other stuff happening
- it’s self-indulgent
- the laws were stupid anyway
- he was given the wrong information

The ********ry is relentless and staggering.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here