Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just an idea

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Don't sack Micky Adams - do to him what you did to Dean Wilkins

or

Offer him a job lower down the job scale - ie groundsman - surely he wouldn't mess that up ?

Yoda

English & European

or

Offer him a job lower down the job scale - ie groundsman - surely he wouldn't mess that up ?

Do you want us to go down? 'Cos if that's what you want, THAT'S WHAT'LL HAPPEN.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Although most of your rhetoric is very tired and stupidly predictable, the above made me chuckle. So well done you.

(But clean your act up a bit please)

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Although most of your rhetoric is very tired and stupidly predictable, the above made me chuckle. So well done you.

(But clean your act up a bit please)

I was only trying to make people laugh - i feel as gutted as anyone

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

or

Give him Barry Lloyds job, Micky can find players he just dont know what to do with them once he's got them.

Yoda

English & European
I NEVER want this club to down - can't you tell how pissed off i have been?

Then stop bringing up the past. It's over, ceased, closed, come to an end, concluded, done with, ended, in the past, finished, finito, finition, fertig.

It's starting to get boring.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
please dont start with the stop whining bullshit. you stop whining about others whining and there wont be a problem.

No, you stop whining about me whining about someone whining.

If, for example, Ian Dowie is in charge at Millwall (not I am not suggesting he will be our next manager, just he is an available manager) I think it is probably time to acknowledge that all concerned now think it was a mistake getting MA back and move on.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Nah.

Give Barry Lloyd the manager's job.

:eek:

As I write:

Martin Hinshelwood and Barry Lloyd (plus Bob Booker on a caretaker basis) have done Micky Adams job (Manager)
Bob Booker and Barry Lloyd has done Dean White's job (Assistant Manager)
Dean White has done Bob Booker's job (Reserve Team Manager)
Dean White has done Barry Lloyd's job (Chief Scout)

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I said this should have happened before Christmas, move Adams upstairs in a role to negotiate players contracts and source new players.

I am slightly surprised this wasn't floated when he came back to the club and Dean Wilkins was moved 'sideways' to head coach.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Then stop bringing up the past. It's over, ceased, closed, come to an end, concluded, done with, ended, in the past, finished, finito, finition, fertig.

It's starting to get boring.

Unfortunately some of those things in the past have relevance to now - ie you don't sack a (whoever he is) if you finish 7th - surely people can see it has caused unrest amongst the players - some of them are hardly the same players as last season

D

Deleted member 2719

Nice one Deb.

I would bring in Curbishley or Cotterill and make Adams a number two or Chief scout.
Alternatively I hear that there is a vacancy in the Falmer gift shop!

Curbs or cotterill but the cheaper option bring back Wilkins and move Knight to Falmer gift shop!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here