Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jury service

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
Ahhh a good old fasioned weapon that

It certainly is if the pics that we, (the jury), saw were anything to go by.

Shattered eye socket, unhinged jaw and a couple of broken ribs. 90% bruising to torso. The victim was lucky to be alive according to the medical expert testimony.

We finally pursuaded knitting dear to go with the majority and vote guilty.

Scumbag only got 18 months.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So what have we learnt about jury service today then ?

Who would you least like judging you ?

I`d want a few of the priggy liberals on here on my panel.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not me Mr Q. I'd decided the little fuckers were guilty the moment I looked at 'em. Little chavvy thugs.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Not me Mr Q. I'd decided the little fuckers were guilty the moment I looked at 'em. Little chavvy thugs.

So you are a secret Daily Mail reader after all. Did you raise the subject of the birch with the judge ?
Or junior boot camp ?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I've worked fitting phones for the lawyers/barristers/wiggy people into their restrooms where they ready themselves before going off to do their duties..(and i use that word lightly)..They were joking amongst themselves about previous cases and how well they done against each other and then wishing one another good luck before going off to the same court to do battle..It was a huge joke to them

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I've worked fitting phones for the lawyers/barristers/wiggy people into their restrooms where they ready themselves before going off to do their duties..(and i use that word lightly)..They were joking amongst themselves about previous cases and how well they done against each other and then wishing one another good luck before going off to the same court to do battle..It was a huge joke to them

Did they talk in ridiculously camp voices like in the Monty Python sketch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here