Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jury service

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
well perhaps you shouldn't pick on people if you can't take it yourself.

if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch sunshine.

Stan you ignorant retard, look at the thread. He started it all off by calling me a moron. Do you get it now,DO YOU ? YOU f***ing RETRDED f***ing IGNORANT f***ing ASS PIECE?

well perhaps you shouldn't pick on people if you can't take it yourself.

if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch sunshine.

Word.

TimWood.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Oh, Arse wnats another piece of the action. You are all a bunch of ignorant f*** ups. Did you ever consider that you did enough posting pics of me on here? Well done. Th efact that you are siding with some old fucktard who is apensioner and talks about shagging his missus to complete strangers tells me a lot about you.

Oh, Arse wnats another piece of the action. You are all a bunch of ignorant f*** ups. Did you ever consider that you did enough posting pics of me on here? Well done. Th efact that you are siding with some old fucktard who is apensioner and talks about shagging his missus to complete strangers tells me a lot about you.

You see Nipple, this just demonstrates how completely retarded and paranoid you really are. Just take a breath for a second before flying straight off the handle again.

My post wasn't actually in agreement with stan, it was taking the piss out of his "run with the big dogs" line, hence the picture of Westwood.

It's not ALL about you.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You see Nipple, this just demonstrates how completely retarded and paranoid you really are. Just take a breath for a second before flying straight off the handle again.

My post wasn't actually in agreement with stan, it was taking the piss out of his "run with the big dogs" line, hence the picture of Westwood.

It's not ALL about you.

Don't expect any shrift from me you f***ing goon. You are the one who was completely out of order by posting pictures on here so shut your f***ing noise.

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
if it was my web page i think i'd have nibble band from posting i think. not just for his bullying or chelsea supporting, but also his appaling language on hear. ive noticed there are some fine young ladies such as yorkie and mrs coach and this sort of behvioer should not be tolerated for there sakes.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
if it was my web page i think i'd have nibble band from posting i think. not just for his bullying or chelsea supporting, but also his appaling language on hear. ive noticed there are some fine young ladies such as yorkie and mrs coach and this sort of behvioer should not be tolerated for there sakes.

Oh f*** off you old twat. If anyone gets banned it should be people who post photos of members. Now f*** OFF.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Am I missing something here? Why did Nibble think that the pic of Westwood was of him? Has he not got any mirrors in his house, and is unaware of what he looks like?

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
I remember my Jury service of circa 13 years ago.

There was a distinct lack of thought going on in the room. It was all rather depressing.
I particularly recall a dear old lady, (who always brought her knitting with her), continually voting not guilty, until she was the last remaining holdout.
The crime we were the jury for was assault, outside a pub. Two pool balls in a sock.

Finally a small tear rolled down her cheek as she explained...
"He can't be guilty of doing such a thing. Nobody could do something so horrible!. I really don't want to think about it any more.".

One the one hand, it was nice to see such innocence and naivette. On the other hand, some people really ought to wake up and smell the coffee.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here