Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Julio Enciso - Paraguay’s new wonder kid (Signed 17/06/2022)

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Julio was not on the bench Sunday but we do have a very strong set of players barring injuries. Is he better than Sarmiento?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Julio was not on the bench Sunday but we do have a very strong set of players barring injuries. Is he better than Sarmiento?
Very different players. TBH I expected him to be in the squad & wondered if he had a knock or suffered the same bug as Welbeck

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Very different players. TBH I expected him to be in the squad & wondered if he had a knock or suffered the same bug as Welbeck

Very different? I'd say almost identical in style.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
All I’ve seen Sarmiento do is hold on to the ball to long and get injured after ten minutes, how anyone can judge him is beyond me.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
All I’ve seen Sarmiento do is hold on to the ball to long and get injured after ten minutes, how anyone can judge him is beyond me.

Have you seen this?

[TWEET]1441516579762720768[/TWEET]

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

I don't know why you bother, if you won the lottery you'd find something to moan about.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Enciso & Sarmiento are both pacey and can play on either wing.
Except Sarmiento prefers to play an attacking midfield role while Enciso prefers a more advanced second striker role..

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Difficult to say, probably similar ability wise, but Sarmiento is a lot stronger IMO.

Would make sense as came up thru Charlton so knows the English game and has been schooled in how to deal with the physicality.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
No chance (unless you sign up the CP2010 PPV).

Thanks. I thought I'd read the start of the thread but had imagined it. Happening more frequently these days. I was in my thirties when I first used NSC, now I'm well into my fifties and it's showing lol. 🤣

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Looks like we went for it at the end. Got stuck in a bit too, judging by the yellows! :thumbsup:

Wonder if young Tsoungui was hooked innediately after being booked to save a second card? Stuff Palarse - Caicedo, Mac Allister, Welbeck and Trossard in for the return!

Edit: Oops - wrong thread, sort of.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Julio Encisoooooo
He knew the place to go
He came from Paraguay
We're Brighton 'til we die
He felt it everywhere
He breathed in the sea air
And then he said to me
I love Sussex by the Sea