Jose Mourinho - Saint or Sinner?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

harold robbins

Jul 5, 2003
Leaving aside his record as a manager, which I think speaks for itself, what do NSC ers think of him?.

Personally , I like the bloke. Reminds me of a young Brian Clough - firm views, provocative and totally unwilling to bow to the establishment. He treats the press with admirable contempt when they deserve it and my only critcism is that he sometimes overdoes that a bit.

By the way, I do hate Chelsea in case you were wondering!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I like him, he treats the media with the contempt it deserves !!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I hate Chelsea.

Always remember they are Greg Stanleys team. Thats where his heart and his money lie pre Abramovich.

On the other hand I think Mourinho is the best thing to happen to top flight football in years.

I wish he was England manager instead of that bald swedish long ball overpaid twat.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Lot of time for the bloke. His niece fell at his house and broke her leg in three places, ended up in childrens casualty at the same time as him - he went round and spoke, took time for everyone. There was a young lad who was a Chelsea fan and he arranged to bring him to the training ground and have lunch with the players, gave my daughter a personal get well soon card, despite my eldest calling him 'chelsea scum' ;-/ he was good crack. Found out later he donated a significant sum to the unit as well.

I think he is just what English football needs, his post match interviews are awesome.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Anyone that pisses off the suits at UEFA gets my vote

Last edited:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Can't stand the man. How he can be referred to as a "breath of fresh air" is beyond me. He may be a very capable manager but his manner and his arrogance are intolerable.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
i love the guy- he is intense, intelligent and really doesnt give give a f***.

More importantly he is clearly a fantastic manager who has transformed Joe Cole into a world class midfielder in a very short amount of time.

and for that, as England fans, he must be saluted.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
He's great!!!! So funny, he always cracks me up when he talks about the media. And he got voted the second best dressed male in GQ

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Can't stand him. Every time i watch an interview i want to hit the screen.

I do however agree that he's a bloody good manager, although Chelseas backline did look a bit iffy last night

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Superb. Doesnt give a toss about bureaucracy, obiviously a talented coach re: Joe Cole and Lampard, his record speaks for itself. One thing I hate is yesmen. Mourinho is indeed a breath of fresh air

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Fran Hagarty said:
Can't stand the man. How he can be referred to as a "breath of fresh air" is beyond me. He may be a very capable manager but his manner and his arrogance are intolerable.

It's not arrogance.........it's self-confidence. ;)

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Actually, I have to admit I think hes quite a nice bit of crumpet :D :blush:

Hadsy

Mar 11, 2005
Patcham
i like him, great manager, good interviews etc.
hate what he's done for chelsea, i quite enjoyed being the best team in England and winning the league really

HAMPSHIRE DAVE

Dec 7, 2004
NR SOUTHAMPTON
Fine by me.
What he said about what happened during half-time at the Barcelona v Chelsea game has been almost shown to be correct.
Funny how he gets a two game touchline ban but Inter will get almost nothing.
Anybody who don't give sh*t about what he says hs fine by me!:clap: :thumbsup:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
HAMPSHIRE DAVE said:
Fine by me.
What he said about what happened during half-time at the Barcelona v Chelsea game has been almost shown to be correct.
Funny how he gets a two game touchline ban but Inter will get almost nothing.
Anybody who don't give sh*t about what he says hs fine by me!:clap: :thumbsup:

typical UEFA tho isnt it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports