Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose Mourinho - Saint or Sinner?

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I wish he was England manager instead of that bald swedish long ball overpaid twat.
Just think though - Mourinho is probably doing far more for our prospects of winning the next world cup by working with Cole, Terry and Lampard every day than if he could only work with them as England manager. All three have improved significantly this season, especially Joe Cole.

I like Mourinho. He may be arrogant (a bit Clough-like?) but his way is to have absolute belief in what you do and that you will win and this is transmitting to the players, who are basically the same bunch that underachieved under Ranieri.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
although if he was England manager! that would be impressive!

I just hate chelsea.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I like him for his passion. His goal celebrations are great, I hate managers who just sit on the bench and show no emotion when his team scores. The hands to ears in the cup final, which he unjustly was red carded for, was brilliant.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
he obviously loves the game and although he,s probably got the best job in the world and appears to be a miserable !!!! you can appreciate how someone in his posn. would soon get jacked off the media pressure......he always looks like he's just been on a four day bender..........i like him, and i hope chelski win the champions league, it's about time an english team won something....and b4 you start on about buying the title ,just have a think about real madrid,barcealona,juventus....etc etc........all backed by multi millionaires so there you go....thats the way the game is these days, if we cant realise it in our position then fek knows who can..............:drink: :drink: :drink:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
I like Mourinho's style and I particularly like his brand of self belief. Some people obviously perceive it as arrogance and less talented mortals can feel intimidated by it.

I thought his threat to leave Chelsea last week, because of a perceived 'lack of support' by their management was brilliant.

The funny thing is, that if he had left, there would have been a embarrasment of offers coming in for him, all armed with an open cheque book.

The only negative could be his Latin temprement which he sometimes struggles to subdue, but overall you cant knock his track record or results.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here