Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jordan Cousins

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The difference is that Naylor writes stuff - often at this time of year, unsubstantiated because the club tell him nothing anymore, just to sell papers

Like what?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
In the centre of midfield

https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/160

Right footed. Plays on left side, it seems.

I tend to think we could use a left footed midfielder who could deputise at left back at a pinch; defensive wing-back.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In the centre of midfield

https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/160

Right footed. Plays on left side, it seems.

I tend to think we could use a left footed midfielder who could deputise at left back at a pinch; defensive wing-back.

We already have a left-footed central midfielder on the books. Wouldn't want to see him play left-back though.

We would be better off signing a replacement for Chicksen who CH rates and wants and can be a back up or competition to Bong not try to shoehorn somebody into an unaccustomed position.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Sorry not wishing to push an old point and just pointing out to people saying can he play left back as there should be no need now as no doubt CH will replace Chicksen and Calderon effectively.

That's not like you at all.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I have it on better authority that you're wrong.

What a turn around - a friend saw Sidders at the Derby on the Saturday and he told them that he was looking at joining Fulham.

I'm glad he was wrong.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Can't read that on tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"#BHA have doubled their offer to 1million for #CAFC midfielder Jordan Cousins only to be rejected again"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here