Jonathan Calleri

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I hope he signs somewhere early January. A full window of this is going to be hard. Also if we are looking to spend then waiting on a deal that may not happen isn't going to leave space for plan B (or C .....)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
West Stand Lower I heard

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Do we actually know if Calleri has even been to Derbyshire?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
OT but I can't fathom why we've never turned Praise You in to a football chant. If we could get our fans to chant slowly (a big task, I know) then it would be a unique chant that would mean something to us as a club and would sound f*cking awesome.

"We've come a long, long way together
Through the hard times and the good.
We have to celebrate you Brighton
We have to praise you like we should
We have to praise you (x2)"

Rinse & Repeat

I thought I was the only one! It would be ****ing immense. It's a great tune, its from a local legend and it'd sound awesome.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Not good news

http://www.calciomercato.it/news/362904/calciomercato-inter-esclusivo-le-ultime-su-calleri-3.html

Translates to:

CALCIOMERCATO INTER EXCLUSIVE CALLERI BRIGHTON / ROME - There's always the 'Inter in the future of Jonathan Calleri: according to reports gathered by Calciomercato.it , the Argentine striker has not changed his mind about his arrival in Italy. Despite before Christmas the Brighton has sent the entourage of the player an offer economically better than that of Inter, for the moment the 22 year old Boca Juniors said no because he wants to keep the commitment made ​​by the Italian company.

The formalization of the deal with the club Thohir is still developing, as for tax reasons you prefer to wait for the new year. The agreement on the word, however, remains unchanged and must wait only when (and if) the signatures come. However the position of Calleri is clear: he said yes to 'Inter and to date there are no second thoughts.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I hav'nt got a clue if we'll sign him or not but like a few other's I just want to be associated with this wonderful thread.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Not good news

http://www.calciomercato.it/news/362904/calciomercato-inter-esclusivo-le-ultime-su-calleri-3.html

Translates to:

CALCIOMERCATO INTER EXCLUSIVE CALLERI BRIGHTON / ROME - There's always the 'Inter in the future of Jonathan Calleri: according to reports gathered by Calciomercato.it , the Argentine striker has not changed his mind about his arrival in Italy. Despite before Christmas the Brighton has sent the entourage of the player an offer economically better than that of Inter, for the moment the 22 year old Boca Juniors said no because he wants to keep the commitment made ​​by the Italian company.

The formalization of the deal with the club Thohir is still developing, as for tax reasons you prefer to wait for the new year. The agreement on the word, however, remains unchanged and must wait only when (and if) the signatures come. However the position of Calleri is clear: he said yes to 'Inter and to date there are no second thoughts.

That's not encouraging - still nothing is settled until the deal is signed!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Christ almighty I hope Inter get him on the day the window opens to stop this talk, or something mega comes out the AMEX, either way an entire January of us pissing about is unthinkable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports