Jonathan Calleri

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Mmmmmmm, me feels we are going to finally see the end of our thread of aspiration over the coming days, at least as far as Calleri is concerned.

I await the 'rabbit out of the hat moment' from BHAFC that is already in the bag, I hope.......

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
Mmmmmmm, me feels we are going to finally see the end of our thread of aspiration over the coming days, at least as far as Calleri is concerned.

I await the 'rabbit out of the hat moment' from BHAFC that is already in the bag, I hope.......

For this reason and the determination to get to 200 I'm posting on this thread. I don't have any unfounded rumours to add but this is history we're making here

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Mixed metaphors, don't ya just love 'em! :lol:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
It will make 200 pages because either way there will be pages of "told you so" and "shows the clubs (adding if needed - lack of) ambition" etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports