Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
By which time we may have dropped down the table...
We might drop down the table anyway. I'll be surprised if we were to drop out of the top four this season and honestly believe that we can finish in the top two. look what Bournemouth did last year totally against everyone's expectations.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Arsenal have reportedly made an offer to sign Boca Juniors striker Jonathan Calleri – and are now waiting on an answer.
Calleri, 21, is one of the most exciting players in South America at present and the Gunners have a strong interest.
According to reports, they’ve been following him for a while and have now made an official offer to bring him to the Emirates Stadium this summer.
It’s claimed the deal is complicated though because he also has offers from Valencia, Villarreal and Inter Milan – and must now decide on his future.
Calleri has got 10 goals in 26 matches this term.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/03/03/arsen...s-considering-transfer-5086259/#ixzz3kJVmNlmh

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
T
Arsenal have reportedly made an offer to sign Boca Juniors striker Jonathan Calleri – and are now waiting on an answer.
Calleri, 21, is one of the most exciting players in South America at present and the Gunners have a strong interest.
According to reports, they’ve been following him for a while and have now made an official offer to bring him to the Emirates Stadium this summer.
It’s claimed the deal is complicated though because he also has offers from Valencia, Villarreal and Inter Milan – and must now decide on his future.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/03/03/arsen...s-considering-transfer-5086259/#ixzz3kJVmNlmh

Having also read that his preference is Inter Milan I am struggling to see how we have any chance of signing him if the above article is factual.

I think it would be fair to say that he appears to be too good for us?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Tuesday 3 Mar 2015 10:00 am.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

as I have said before I think this is a red herring
we are after someone else
you heard it here first
and no I don't know who

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008

An article written months ago tells us nothing about the current situation.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Sleight of hand from the Lizard, Glas?

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
i posted it just to show the level this guy is potentially at. Whoever we sign i expect us to spend big. Interesting that the massive club that is Wednesday have made Forestieri and Pudil there mist recent signings.This window from a Championship point of view is fascinating.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Was Maradona not linked to buying the club about 8 years ago or am I just imagining things. Seem to remember an argus front page story that of course was a load of nonsense in the end?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Prior to August 21st, the Argentine football publication 'Ole!' said that no offers had been received, although it reported European interest.

The suggestion was that Boca were in no position to refuse offers around the £8m mark.

There's been nothing reported that I can find since, although it is believed, as per Naylor and one other, that Albion have been told to submit a formal offer and have since done so (Or had already done so).

Still, not long to wait- either way.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Certainly seems that we have talked ourselves into this being dead - with no real new information. Tuesday 6 pm seems so far away to keep refreshing NSC every 30 secs!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here