Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I managed to run 3, the umpire shouldn't have given them though as I wasn't playing a shot. Nevermind they are in the scorebook now :vuvu:

*raises bat to crowd*

:clap2: :clap2:

201508061050420027.png

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Oops, bit too much rip! LBW.................its ok, was a front foot no ball :moo:

I think the batsman's pad is outside off stump too. Offering a shot. It's a 'Not Out' from me.

Roaring No Ball too. I wonder if it was given.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I think the batsman's pad is outside off stump too. Offering a shot. It's a 'Not Out' from me.

I think it's Trescothic , not sure what shot he's offering, the panicked stab into the ground by the looks of it [emoji1]

I'd say his trigger movement takes him just outside the line but he shuffles back with that shot so I think he's inline when the ball hits his pad.

Does look like it could be a front foot no ball though.

I reckon he was given out . I'll see if I can find out

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
According to Tim Vickery (their South Aerican "expert") on Talksport the other day the likelihood of Calleri going to Europe was minimal in this transfer window at least. He's allegedly set for a 6 month loan to Athletico Mineiro in Brazil. Apologies if this has already been posted but I didn't fancy trawling back through 300 odd pages !

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
According to Tim Vickery (their South Aerican "expert") on Talksport the other day the likelihood of Calleri going to Europe was minimal in this transfer window at least. He's allegedly set for a 6 month loan to Athletico Mineiro in Brazil. Apologies if this has already been posted but I didn't fancy trawling back through 300 odd pages !

It had. Agent/dad said mineiro was a non starter a week or so back and the circus switched to sao paolo which was 95% going to complete on wednesday

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Calleri will be lucky to be playing for anyone at this rate. I don't think I have ever witnessed such a grubby deal as this. It is an unseemly exploitation of a player by a small avaricious group of men which scandalously includes his dad.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Calleri will be lucky to be playing for anyone at this rate. I don't think I have ever witnessed such a grubby deal as this. It is an unseemly exploitation of a player by a small avaricious group of men which scandalously includes his dad.

Perfect summary. Saves anyone new having to read over 3,500 posts. I actually feel sorry for the lad. He'll end up loaded eventually, but I bet he just wants to play football.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

I think it's Trescothic , not sure what shot he's offering, the panicked stab into the ground by the looks of it [emoji1]

I'd say his trigger movement takes him just outside the line but he shuffles back with that shot so I think he's inline when the ball hits his pad.

Does look like it could be a front foot no ball though.

I reckon he was given out . I'll see if I can find out

Oval 2005, not out. He wasn't happy about it mind! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbHewPwbqsE

Did get him lbw four overs later though, but it was the KP show that day.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Oval 2005, not out. He wasn't happy about it mind! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbHewPwbqsE

Did get him lbw four overs later though, but it was the KP show that day.

Well done you, I must admit I haven't had time to search YouTube for it.

Yes not out, just a smidge outside the line but I reckon it was going on to hit.

I used to bowl Leg spin myself, so miss Warne not being about anymore, could watch him bowl all day long.............. except against England of course.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
He'd be better off in the rather sedate Championship, rather than with this bunch of thugs.
Argentina's Superclasico descended into chaos as five players were sent off in River Plate's 1-0 off-season 'friendly' win over Boca Juniors.
Boca were down to eight men by the 78th minute, before River's Jonathan Maidana, for headbutting Carlos Tevez, and Leonardo Pisculichi saw red.
"Neither of us behaved well," Tevez said referring to himself and Maidana.
Pisculichi scored the winning goal from the penalty spot in the 17th minute after Tevez had handballed.
League champions Boca also had two players sent off in the 4-2 defeat by Racing Club in Mar del Plata in midweek.
"In four days, five sent off, in two matches, we must grow up," the former West Ham, Manchester United and Manchester City forward added.
Boca's reds:
Jonathan Silva, 10 minutes into his debut, for a lunge on Gabriel Mercado
Gino Peruzzi for a foul
Daniel Diaz for insulting referee Patricio Loustau
River's reds:
Maidana dismissed for headbutting Tevez
Pisculichi for getting involved in the resulting melee

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
He'd be better off in the rather sedate Championship, rather than with this bunch of thugs.
Argentina's Superclasico descended into chaos as five players were sent off in River Plate's 1-0 off-season 'friendly' win over Boca Juniors.
Boca were down to eight men by the 78th minute, before River's Jonathan Maidana, for headbutting Carlos Tevez, and Leonardo Pisculichi saw red.
Pisculichi scored the winning goal from the penalty spot in the 17th minute after Tevez had handballed.
League champions Boca also had two players sent off in the 4-2 defeat by Racing Club in Mar del Plata in midweek.
"In four days, five sent off, in two matches, we must grow up," the former West Ham, Manchester United and Manchester City forward added.
Boca's reds:
Gino Peruzzi for a foul
River's reds:

It's ok, he plays for some Sunday team in Uruguay currently...

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Boca's reds:
Gino Peruzzi for a foul
River's reds:

Did anyone else think, shame suarez wernt in the team to get headbutted

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is that a "hold the nerve" post or has everyone accepted that the nerve is gone?
It's simply a comment that nothing is signed yet, despite how not-in-the-know fans jump the gun on twitter etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here