Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I really hope the club walked away from this charade a while ago, although it is very likely that we were never really in for him in the first place. Enquiries maybe but can any of you see Bloom dealing with these clowns in finalising a deal?

I reckon the approach in the summer was serious but limited time made it impossible to get anything done as well as Boca wanting to do it after December.

I then think it was re looked at in this window but with the old man having his love-in with all things Italian and the complicated ownership of his rights we cooled way before this thread went into #holdthenerve overdrive

albionite

May 20, 2009
I'm sure if we was really after this guy Bloom and Hughton would of flown over to South America or flown him here all expenses paid to convince him we are the right club by now. Would of helped if the club denied we are chasing him but imagine they are enjoying it while they are after the real target.

His father is convinced it's a loan for 6 months then off to Italy with no mention of us.

All a bit of fun and wishful thinking that we are in for such a player

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
This thing just wont end will it. :lolol:

His dad is just having once last go at pimping him out to a higher, more attractive bidder.

Not very dignified, and the reason players should always employ a proper agent.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Really. How come, I thought he had definitely gone. 95% a.sao paolo player clearly isnt very close

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Really. How come, I thought he had definitely gone. 95% a.sao paolo player clearly isnt very close
He was 99% an Inter player, and definitely signing for Chelsea according to DadAgent, so 95% is very low really.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He was 99% an Inter player, and definitely signing for Chelsea according to DadAgent, so 95% is very low really.

The quotes from the Boca chairman suggested the Inter deal just needed signing. SA football folk obviously use the media a lot when transferring players. What a bag of shit. When does the Brazilian loan window open again?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

I'll bowl you a nice easy long hop to get you there..........

warnebigturn.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here