Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Join the pisssed off I cant get a Boro ticket club.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Will the others who have crept out from behind the couch to get a ticket?, suggest you look at Bozza's earlier post in this thread

1388477016294968.png

NELS1

Banned
Dec 19, 2015
Can't believe Boro will sell all the tickets because there home support is poor

Seriously you lot think your Fxxxxxg massive you really do. Your average crowds are around 1.5k above ours. Given your 273k population and our 140 i would say you have jack shoite to crow about. Oh and when was the last time you had 32-33k crowds like we've had the last two seasons.We had the record attendance in this league last season and only a handful off it again this season. and i reckon we will beat that no bother . Nearly 34k at the Riverside last season against you lot. That included the paltry usual crap turnout of 600 away fans. Which TBH is more than normal.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Seriously you lot think your Fxxxxxg massive you really do. Your average crowds are around 1.5k above ours. Given your 273k population and our 140 i would say you have jack shoite to crow about. Oh and when was the last time you had 32-33k crowds like we've had the last two seasons.We had the record attendance in this league last season and only a handful off it again this season. and i reckon we will beat that no bother . Nearly 34k at the Riverside last season against you lot. That included the paltry usual crap turnout of 600 away fans. Which TBH is more than normal.

But what we all want to know is, will you bottle it again this season?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Seriously you lot think your Fxxxxxg massive you really do. Your average crowds are around 1.5k above ours. Given your 273k population and our 140 i would say you have jack shoite to crow about. Oh and when was the last time you had 32-33k crowds like we've had the last two seasons. We had the record attendance in this league last season and only a handful off it again this season. and i reckon we will beat that no bother . Nearly 34k at the Riverside last season against you lot. That included the paltry usual crap turnout of 600 away fans. Which TBH is more than normal.

Because people wanted to watch a proper team play?

Lollers..

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton

Are you having a bad day darling? No friends to go out with tonight. Wife bullying you. Or maybe Mummy?

We just want to see Boro really, not interested in Albion. "Here for the Burra, we're only here for the Burra".

Thanks for visiting NSC, we take all sad wanker away fans here. Do you feel better now?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm not pissed off. I went there last season. I get very anxious with these tight games. If I'm at the match I can't turn it off.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

12524391_10156696227100035_7184315455385638752_n.jpg

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
He has a point though - of course they will sell out.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

The supporters from your area who have visited this forum generally get a lot of respect-as does your club. You're letting the side down.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Average attendances at 'Boro are well below those at the Amex since 2011, usually by 5-8k per game over the season. Still, at least you manage to pull that up a bit by filling the ground for our visit.

Have we touched a nerve?

NELS1

Banned
Dec 19, 2015
But what we all want to know is, will you bottle it again this season?

I seriously hope not, i also hope you go up with us as i hate Dyche and his moaning. All i'm saying is some of your fans really need to think first. Before thinking your this hugely supported club leagues above us.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

Ahh, the grass has returned.

Don't think anyone thinks we are massive. Just a few people are pissed off that they've missed out on tickets at your place, that's all.

If you really want to win a willy-waving contest then you should be shouting about your away support, which is pretty impressive.

D

Deleted User X18H

What about an Amex beam-back or if on Sky (likely) opening of the stadium so that Albion fans can enjoy the occasion #together?
I discussed this with someone at the club today. Stay tuned

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
What about an Amex beam-back or if on Sky (likely) opening of the stadium so that Albion fans can enjoy the occasion #together?
Sky, yes. Beamback would be against league rules on a Saturday ( unless Barber can somehow swing it ).

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I seriously hope not, i also hope you go up with us as i hate Dyche and his moaning. All i'm saying is some of your fans really need to think first. Before thinking your this hugely supported club leagues above us.

Definitely prefer your lot to go up (with us obviously) than whinging Dyche and his team of hoofballing knobends. Hope we can all enjoy the last game in relative calm whilst laughing at all the really big clubs

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I would guess that beambacks are only banned at 3pm on Saturdays (like all other live coverage). This is an early KO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here