Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Join the pisssed off I cant get a Boro ticket club.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
It was a joke / jibe at the JCL Boro fans who have not attended in any number at all this season or in fact the last few seasons, and only are now because they think they may go up. Very poor indeed.
Nobody can accuse Albion fans of that, we were still getting 23/24K at least in most matches, even when we were facing possible relegation last season.

You are joking right.?

We've got more than our fair share of JCL's since we have been at the Amex. Not like we sold out Withdean week in week out is it.

Mfc1876

Apr 8, 2016
You are joking right.?

We've got more than our fair share of JCL's since we have been at the Amex. Not like we sold out Withdean week in week out is it.

To be fair to us, our attendances have been much better than many realise
this season, averaging 24,000 at home with next to no away fans. Only Sheff wed and Derby have brought over a 1000 thus far, with the average being less than 500. While this could be better, with expensive walk ups and low employment in the area I wouldn't say It is bad at all.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
You are joking right.?

Are you a Palarse fan ?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Are you a Palarse fan ?

Why would that be ?

Just because I've question your comments on JCLs of other clubs? If you don't think Brighton has their fair share, then you are deluded.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Why would that be ?

Just because I've question your comments on JCLs of other clubs? If you don't think Brighton has their fair share, then you are deluded.
Every season new fans will go to every club.

The term JCL is a little silly in my opinion, and whoever first used it as a snearing description has a very unfortunate view of new supporters.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
To be fair to us, our attendances have been much better than many realise
this season, averaging 24,000 at home with next to no away fans. Only Sheff wed and Derby have brought over a 1000 thus far, with the average being less than 500. While this could be better, with expensive walk ups and low employment in the area I wouldn't say It is bad at all.

Burnley, Leeds, Middlesbrough, all over a 1000 at the Amex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here