Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Smiths!

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I am struggling with this bug thing that has laid me low all week so I am hoping to get there tomorrow...but if I feel like now ( I am supposed to be singing in a concert at lancing college tonight and have had to dip out) I may also avoid the game.

Sorry to hear that, Dave. I had that bug a few weeks back and had to miss the Arsenal game.
Get well soon.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Harveys IPA will be available too, first batch of the spring.

Not if your in the East Stand it isn't, what with no Dark Star for us in the East Stand I am starting to think there is a conspiracy against dads in the family stand. Fathers for beer justice!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I am struggling with this bug thing that has laid me low all week so I am hoping to get there tomorrow...but if I feel like now ( I am supposed to be singing in a concert at lancing college tonight and have had to dip out) I may also avoid the game.

However if I end up going, then obviously I will support brighton, but if it is a draw I would be ok, as town still need the points to stay in this division!

Ah. You must have been practising all this time with my old man. According to him, it went (generally) well apart from a difficult bit where some got a bit lost.

Sounds as though they could have done with you during the difficult bit.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ah. You must have been practising all this time with my old man. According to him, it went (generally) well apart from a difficult bit where some got a bit lost.

Sounds as though they could have done with you during the difficult bit.

They really are a great choir and make a terrific sound. I especially look forward to hearing some of the incredible musicianship from the youngsters....last year a young Chinese lad, couldn't have been 15 played a Chopin prelude and a couple of other things, by memory and it was just incredible.

What does your dad sing? Is he a bass or tenor? There was only three of us tenors apart from the pupils at the last rehearsal I went to.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I have been spending increasingly more pre match drinking time at The Nelson pub which is Harveys owned and The Albert which has about four different Dark Stars available. These are by Brighton Station. Very busy after matches too.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Local pub was selling sussex pride last night which is brewed somewhere near wilmington didn,t get the chance to try as was in a rush ...has anybody tasted it ?????

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
They really are a great choir and make a terrific sound. I especially look forward to hearing some of the incredible musicianship from the youngsters....last year a young Chinese lad, couldn't have been 15 played a Chopin prelude and a couple of other things, by memory and it was just incredible.

What does your dad sing? Is he a bass or tenor? There was only three of us tenors apart from the pupils at the last rehearsal I went to.

He's a bass. Shame you missed it.

I was amazed to hear that Neil Cox is still orchestrating things. Wonderful fellow.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You have to feel for Udders fans when they come all this way for the match and get served piss

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Updated

You have to feel for Udders fans when they come all this way for the match and get stuffed 4-1 and served piss

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here