Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Smiths!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It's probably a reminder to them that they sold their soul when naming their stadium-serves 'em right that they get the shit beer they deserve. John Smith's Stadium my arse.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Harveys IPA will be available too, first batch of the spring.

Not for the away fans I hope-it'll be wasted on them there Yarkshire folks.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Will you be wearing a BHA/Hudds half and half scarf tomorrow, Dave?

I am struggling with this bug thing that has laid me low all week so I am hoping to get there tomorrow...but if I feel like now ( I am supposed to be singing in a concert at lancing college tonight and have had to dip out) I may also avoid the game.

However if I end up going, then obviously I will support brighton, but if it is a draw I would be ok, as town still need the points to stay in this division!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
John Smiths is vile. I could never get pissed on it and in so many pubs it was only that or Guinness for real ale fans.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It's probably a reminder to them that they sold their soul when naming their stadium-serves 'em right that they get the shit beer they deserve. John Smith's Stadium my arse.

Ahem. Amex stadium...ahem. Largest example of american corporate greed built on easy credit

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ahem. Amex stadium...ahem. Largest example of american corporate greed built on easy credit

John Smith's? Amex? Sorry, that putrid piss water is a million times more immoral than Amex.:amex:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
John Smith's? Amex? Sorry, that putrid piss water is a million times more immoral than Amex.:amex:

I do actually agree......I still call it the mcalpine anyway. Sam smiths was the drink in my dads day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here