Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Catt suing police over secret surveillance

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Its a good job Obama didn't see the dossier (anti Guantanamo Bay = pro Al Qaeda to the Yanks) otherwise Withdean could have been nuked on a Saturday afternoon :ohmy:

I'd love to have seen a helicopter hovering over his back garden with some US Navy Seals abseiling down ropes to take him back to the US for questioning ......... would have persuaded me to buy a season ticket for last year for that one event alone.

Trouble is that with their reputation one of the choppers would have crashed into the Sportsman and taken out the pre-match beverages...........

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
To be honest a waste of money from the Govt/Police side. John Catt, despite his twattish opposition to our tenure at Withdean (lock him up for that I say!), is quite clearly not a domestic "terrorist", just a peace campaigner. You can choose to disagree with his views, but he should be perfectly free to protest peacefully and within the law (no criminal record suggests he has) as indeed should we all. Another case of a using a sledgehammer to crack a walnut, I hope he wins too.

He is perfectly free to do all of that though?
They're just keeping records of him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here