Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Watching CNN. The software that they've got running on that giant touchscreen and the guy using it are absolutely fantastic.

That's the coverage I've been watching. It did get a bit tedious last night when he spent about 2 hours continuously clicking into all the counties in Florida to see if the count had changed. It looks like they've switched to a new guy this morning (I guess he needed to sleep at some point).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Watching CNN. The software that they've got running on that giant touchscreen and the guy using it are absolutely fantastic.

I was saying the same to [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] when we met for coffee this morning.

Makes the touchscreens used for our elections looks like one of those really old-tech unresponsive touchscreens from the pre-iPad era.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
They've been my go-to all last night and today. Clarity of numbers and succinct, punchy analysis. I wafted around a few UK/US news channels for a while, but kept coming back to CNN, clearly head and shoulders above the rest.
Hate to admit it but Kay Burley was actually quite good on Sky News.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I was saying the same to [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] when we met for coffee this morning.

Makes the touchscreens used for our elections looks like one of those really old-tech unresponsive touchscreens from the pre-iPad era.
I love how you manage to shoehorn in an Apple reference Bozza. [emoji23]

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Sounds like the Republicans have already had numerous claims/suits kicked out of court. This is been going on all week, not clear how many in various states but it’s in the tens.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
They've been my go-to all last night and today. Clarity of numbers and succinct, punchy analysis. I wafted around a few UK/US news channels for a while, but kept coming back to CNN, clearly head and shoulders above the rest.

Listened to LBC briefly at lunchtime they had very little handle of what is going on. The crew on CNN are bloody sharp at crunching numbers when they come in

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Trump having quite the paddy on Twitter at the moment. Marvellous scenes. I wish nothing but ill towards him, his cronies and his lunatic apologists.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I do not understand the exchange market. Why is Trump gone back down to 5.5 from 6.8 out of no where ?

Probably because punters think that the latter number looks like good odds. Both are indicating that a Trump victory is highly unlikely.
Odds move all over the place. I got 15/8 on Biden at about 8 this morning. They subsequently went to 9/4. Now it's 1/5.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Probably because punters think that the latter number looks like good odds. Both are indicating that a Trump victory is highly unlikely.
Odds move all over the place. I got 15/8 on Biden at about 8 this morning. They subsequently went to 9/4. Now it's 1/5.

Thanks Buddy .Knew I should of placed a bet on Biden earlier on.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I think Biden is a sleazy, corrupt Washington politician and I think he'll be a sh*t President.

But unless things radically change it also looks to me like he's probably won, and assuming that things pan out that way Trump needs to stfu and gtfo.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Trump having quite the paddy on Twitter at the moment. Marvellous scenes. I wish nothing but ill towards him, his cronies and his lunatic apologists.

It's better than that. Apparently he had a massive hissy fit last night when the votes started coming in, and that's what caused his overblown speech at about 05.30GMT. The loser.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
I think Biden is a sleazy, corrupt Washington politician and I think he'll be a sh*t President.

But unless things radically change it also looks to me like he's probably won, and assuming that things pan out that way Trump needs to stfu and gtfo.

I think there is a very good chance he will pass away before the 4 years are out meaning we would get the first female president.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here