• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Feck me, you hang around don't you?

Although the question was directed at the poster, I shall indulge you.

I could not give a shiney shite what the USA get up to. What does affect me and my loved ones is the future interference from overseas and political bias.

I'd gathered that from your 38 hourly posts on his thread in the previous 38 hours :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Glad you constantly update me on my posts/votes etc, even if the majority are on bookies prices. Think of it as a (free) public information service.

Nice to see you're monitoring GAP.

I don't need to monitor, remember ?

Only to experience your input. :wink:

Thanks for counting btw.

I didn't count, it's digital. NSC does it for you :facepalm:

Do you have trouble getting the Tippex off your screen :lolol:

I should imagine that teaching quantum physics to monkeys probably involves less repetition :facepalm:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
It’s wrong to call them thick though right?

It shows how you can poison peoples minds with big money and control of the media. It will take a long time to repair

It's the ugly side of populism laid bare

Lets hope in future we learn the lessons

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'd gathered that from your 38 hourly posts on his thread in the previous 38 hours :lolol:

Apparently he has no interest in US internal politics. Born out of course by posts trying to gain some solace about the Senate and Arizona.

The last Trump fanboy left in this thread.

A gutting week for nationalism and anyone who bizarrely warms to a racist president.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It’s wrong to call them thick though right?

It's not wrong to cal them thick - your average Trump fan makes two short planks look like a computer - it is however wrong to characterise an entire nation based on them. This is the equivalent of assuming that the pro-Tommy types that turned up to London to supposedly protect statues represent an average British person.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I’m Sik of you lot following Fak noose.
This is wot is happened open ur eyes.

65B8F0B7-AE4D-455F-8E78-6E6402DE8411.jpeg

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm sure Trump will be every bit as classy in defeat as he was in office :moo:

His Twitter meltdown over the next 2 months should provide us with plenty of entertainment during lock down at least. Then we can look forward to him being charged with tax evasion.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Everyone is getting ahead of themselves imho. As much as I’m desperate for Biden to prevail, this is not done yet.

Georgia is a toss up, Pennsylvania is still a mountain to climb to overhaul almost 200k difference. And most importantly Arizona is not done (which was the assumption and required to get Biden to 270). Trump campaign are still bullish on chances on Arizona and if you’re playing close attention to it, so should you be concerned if you want Biden to win.

Biden had a lead of 90+k votes with 600k outstanding, but these were not postal ballots (normally posted early and normally favouring Democrat), these were early votes handed in over the 2-3 days before the election and Arizona has a high percentage of republicans who have always used thus method. They are overwhelmingly breaking for Trump.

They have just done another 130k of the previous 600k in the past hours and trump got a net of about 25k, so with 470k left to count, Biden lead is cut from 90+ to 68k. Analysts have said if the 470k outstanding continues to break for Trump with the same margins as the 130k just done, Trump is on course to hold Arizona. That would mean Biden would have to win either Georgia or Pennsylvania.

Everyone is acting like this is now a foregone conclusion now, it isn’t yet. Look what’s happening in Arizona. Trump can still win, perish that thought.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
It's not wrong to cal them thick - your average Trump fan makes two short planks look like a computer - it is however wrong to characterise an entire nation based on them. This is the equivalent of assuming that the pro-Tommy types that turned up to London to supposedly protect statues represent an average British person.

Not quite sure - the Tommy freaks were fortunately a very minute minority, the Trump supporters, despite losing now, make up a significant proportion of the States.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It has occurred to me McConnell and Graham are going to have a gay old time in the Senate.

There's plenty of new legislation they had nothing to do with and will happily repeal - at a price!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports