Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joao Pedro - good news, if true!

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
IMG_8905.jpeg

Mr Lion is mostly bang on the money!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Pedro has a hamstring injury - and unless its very serious - a bad tear for example then. Wolves or the game after that (Fulham) would put the recovery at about 3 or a bit weeks or less. Which is pretty normal or , lets say , a good time frame to guess a likely return for example.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If Lion is wrong about this, I’m going on a big game hunt and putting his ass down.
Put me down for Amsterdam #2. My passport is up to date, and this time I won't need last minute ticket assistance.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Mr Lion, or Mr Lying ?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Mr Lion clearly has a source within the club as he leaked a lot of team selections earlier in the season. He was also the first to break the Hinshelwood injury news.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So this original post was total nonsense then? Haven't heard any more, will he be back for Liverpool away on Easter Sunday or have we lost him for the whole of the rest of the season as well?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Back after the international break was the last detail we had.

cc @Giraffe

This sort of stuff is often covered in the Injuries thread https://www.northstandchat.com/threads/injuries.404596/page-28

if you want latest press conference quotes and updates and latest expected return times.

Yes. the exact quote pre Forest (so last Saturday) was :
Are (Pedro and Milner) on target to come back after the international break, for the Liverpool game" - (now 17 days time)
RDZ "(nods) I hope so but i'm not sure"

No sign of either (yet) in the most recent training video that was shared yesterday.

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
So this original post was total nonsense then? Haven't heard any more, will he be back for Liverpool away on Easter Sunday or have we lost him for the whole of the rest of the season as well?
Well that is how these conspiracy stories start, a player gets a long term injury, the club goes quiet for weeks, no prognosis on the injuries . . . he could be dead for all we know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here