[Albion] Joao Pedro Brazilian Maestro

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Thought he had a good game. Definitely a penalty, forearm smash on the neck, goes to a bit easy but still got a forearm to the neck to give the ref the decision.

Was given absolute shite by Luton which he ignored and just played his game. Think he's going to be a star.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Thought he had a good game. Definitely a penalty, forearm smash on the neck, goes to a bit easy but still got a forearm to the neck to give the ref the decision.

Was given absolute shite by Luton which he ignored and just played his game. Think he's going to be a star.
Yeah, what's the story there? More than the Watford rivalry, by the sounds of some of the chants.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Roberto - Pedro played well in his debut - won the pen scored the pen…

‘Yes he played well - he can do more he can want to score more he has competition for his position’

Not word for word - but that is why RDZ so good - never completely satisfied. Refreshing - we’re Brighton and Hove Albion ffs - this is the level we could only have dreamed of. Potter did really well for us.. as did Hughton of course… RDZ is that elite step up. It’s Pep level of expectation. It won’t ever get higher. What an appointment RDZ was Tony etc…

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Will be interested to see how close that half volley was in the first half, couldn’t tell exactly from my seat
The one that hit the post? From our angle we thought he should have buried that, seemed to scuff it a bit. Seemed to want an extra touch at times, and also should have passed twice…..

Still miss of the match must go to Pedro after ?3/4 mins.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Point 1 - Yes, thought he was excellent, could have had 3/4 on a different day (excluding the pens)

Point 2 - why the f*** haven’t we nicked Watford’s chant?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The one that hit the post? From our angle we thought he should have buried that, seemed to scuff it a bit. Seemed to want an extra touch at times, and also should have passed twice…..

Still miss of the match must go to Pedro after ?3/4 mins.

We appeared to miss a season’s worth of open goals today, when it would’ve been easier to hit the net.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We appeared to miss a season’s worth of open goals today, when it would’ve been easier to hit the net.
The good thing is we will only get better. Difficult to judge this game as Luton were crap. We made hard work of this result.
Nice to get off with an opening day win again.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Pedro and Welz need to get their shite together.

Most of the time they were the same player.
When they do settle, they and Fergie ought to be very potent indeed.

Which is nice.
Did notice they were falling over each other at times. It'll come with time.

Very very happy with this signing. Only negative was the first half sitter, would've loved to see him run straight up to their fans and giving them a bit of the Maupay special.

bha-harvey-maupay.gif

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Did notice they were falling over each other at times. It'll come with time.

Very very happy with this signing. Only negative was the first half sitter, would've loved to see him run straight up to their fans and giving them a bit of the Maupay special.

View attachment 164891
I miss Maupay for that! Pedro seems like 'too nice' a person to act like that.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
What’s the line after “you to me are everything” (I think)

Every time he gets the ball, I know he’s gonna score a goal Joao Pedro.

You to me are everything, the sweetest song I'll ever sing
Joao Pedro

Original song

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Yeah, what's the story there? More than the Watford rivalry, by the sounds of some of the chants.

No idea tbh, didn't seem any shithousery from him. He did say that his first ever goal for Watford was against Luton which was a 1-0 win in their rivalry. Might just be Luton's Zaha?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports