Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jiri Skalak, 23yo Czech attacker, confirmed signing.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No, it wasn't. The rancor was the monster under Jabba's throne, only Luke was threatened with that, when he defeates the Rancor, he and Han are taken to the Sarlacc pit to be fed to the Sarlacc.

#geekier

Sorry - by PIT I took that to be the PIT below his throne.

Got it :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As mentioned above, the current Czech national side is pretty good. If he's in that, he's worth a punt.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Drunk a few of those over the years, not recently having split with the Czech wifey mind. Have a soft spot Sparta and miss going to matches over there..

I live in Zizkov, opposite Viktoria stadium. I gave up trying to get to matches at 10:15 on a Sunday morning .. :-D
Most of the expats seem to follow Bohemians for some reason, im guessing proximity to Vinhorady.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
I hope he signs as I now have a Czech wife and am residing here in Olomouc, CZ for 6 months. She's been to a few games and this will help cement her love of the Albion. Was hoping Vydra would sign earlier this season.

A few of the lads in the office support Sigma Olomouc and they ask about the Albion. Having a Czech player will make them interested.

Nice place to live , love the place , although got a bit tasty last time i went to see Brno play there , smoke bombs , fires , crockery from the kitchen used as weapons , fighting the fans , stewards .

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Czech attacker!! I like that. We don't want new forwards, strikers or even wingers. We want attackers!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Nice place to live , love the place , although got a bit tasty last time i went to see Brno play there , smoke bombs , fires , crockery from the kitchen used as weapons , fighting the fans , stewards .

Yeah really lovely place as is Brno. Never been to see Olomouc play but suppose I should. Just not interested. Though I may go to the Olomouc V Ostrava game as I've heard that's a bit radio rental.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ostrava have some sort of link with some Polish hooligans across the border. Their games are usually a bit of a nightmare
I went to Mlada Boleslav in my first few weeks here. Some girl who was in the same reggae bar as me invited me to a party.
Thought it was a Prague suburb and didnt realise she went home at weekends. Sodding 2 hours on the train.
Never been back there. Town is as dull as dishwater

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Ostrava have some sort of link with some Polish hooligans across the border. Their games are usually a bit of a nightmare
I went to Mlada Boleslav in my first few weeks here. Some girl who was in the same reggae bar as me invited me to a party.
Thought it was a Prague suburb and didnt realise she went home at weekends. Sodding 2 hours on the train.
Never been back there. Town is as dull as dishwater

Not as dull as Worthing, shirley?

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne

Looks good via this and we need a few more players who first instinct is to go forward as good as Kayal and Stephens are they both players who look to hold up and look around before take pass, we need a select few who first instict is go go forward quickly and take chance, wont always come off and if we have this mixed in with quality like Kayal and Stephens we will be massively improved.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

One thing that is confusing me, from this, and various other youtube links posted over the last couple days. I presume its a mistake, but these seem to give the impression that is permitted for a player to SCORE direct from a free kick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here