Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC starts for the U-21s tonight

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
what you trying to say that i know nothing about football

He's not saying that. He is merely suggesting that the fully qualified coaches and managers that have stuck by JFC throughout his career believe that he is, or at least could be, a good player. I would certainly trust their opinion on footballing matters over anyone, including myself, on this forum.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
We cant have a bad squad if our worst player is starting for England u21s.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
haha and you can shut up

Mark you can give me thumbs down, but my advice is to log off North Stand chat and calm down. You aren't discussing this sensibly, but getting yourself worked up.
You then regret it later.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Continuity, tenacity, an eye for a pass, aggression in the middle of the park, a good link up with defenders and forwards alike. The fact that you've not spotted that isn't anyone else's problem.

No-one said he was world-class. So why ask anyone to justify that?

Weigh that up with, bad passes, inability to win a 50/50 tackle, lack of mobility and easily shrugged off the ball.

However, he plays in a different position for England, slightly further forward, and for me that is his better position, as he demonstrated under Poyet.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He's doing it to everyone who is disagreeeing with him.

He's doing it calmly, apparently.

There will be a certain amount of predictability when this post gets a thumbs-down from him too. :(

Have a thumbs up from me to maintain the status quo :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here