Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jeremy Corbyn.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
you really have to ask why british lives are more valuable than foreign ones ?? really ? if you have to ask that question you probably wont understand the answer , there is one space aboard a lifeboat , two blokes exactly the same , one british, one mexican , you alone decide who gets the space, you know nothing about either, who would you give it to?

I'd give my space up so both could go.

EDIT - how does this question answer why British lives are more valuable ? Maybe I'd base my decision on age or even ugliness ?

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Sometimes left vs right isn't as simple as people like to make out.

Indeed. Thatcher won in 1979 partly on the desire to turn Brits into home owners. If we get into the situation where the majority of people under 40 are renters, has it become left wing to ask questions about housing policy?

Thatcher won in 1979 partly because unemployment rate was rising. If we get into the situation where the most of the jobs are zero-hours or part-time, has it become left wing to ask questions about employment prospects?

I think notions of left and right will become a bit blurred in the coming decade

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
you really have to ask why british lives are more valuable than foreign ones ?? really ? if you have to ask that question you probably wont understand the answer , there is one space aboard a lifeboat , two blokes exactly the same , one british, one mexican , you alone decide who gets the space, you know nothing about either, who would you give it to?

Think we're gonna need a bigger boat.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
im not sure about cooper or kendall, but burnham has got far more chance of talking on a level with working class people than corbyn ever has , what corbyn and i suspect people like you dont understand or recognise is the skilled, aspirational working class, burnham is yet another one whose never had a proper job though.

I disagree with Burnham. On the surface it appears like that but he's transparent - his professional northerner, man of the people act fools no one.

Just as an aside, why do you always so this 'people like you,' stuff when in a debate? I am skilled, aspirational, working class by any modern definition.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I'd give my space up so both could go.

EDIT - how does this question answer why British lives are more valuable ? Maybe I'd base my decision on age or even ugliness ?
because they're ''your own'' , plain and simple.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
That there were members at the highest echelons of that Tory Government colluding with the IRA in secret when were were at war. Whatever Corbyn did or didn't do, he was at least up front with it?
what a ridiculous post, absolutely beyond a joke to try to compare it , brittan and the sinn fein member were there for no other reason than to rape kids , and its cheapens what happened to try and pretend otherwise.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You know that Thatcher and members of her cabinet met Adams don't you ? And Blair and members of his cabinet ?
jesus fvcking wept when will it get through :facepalm: thatcher , blair and the others did it as part of negotiations /peace talks etc , CORBYN NEVER HAD THE MANDATE TO DO THIS , WAS NEVER IN A POSITION TO DO THIS, HE JUST PUBLICLY SUPPORTED THEM WHILST THEY WERE CARRYING OUT MURDERS OF BRITISH MILITARY/POLICE/PRISON OFFICERS AND CIVILIANS , can you really not tell the difference ??

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
jesus fvcking wept when will it get through :facepalm: thatcher , blair and the others did it as part of negotiations /peace talks etc , CORBYN NEVER HAD THE MANDATE TO DO THIS , WAS NEVER IN A POSITION TO DO THIS, HE JUST PUBLICLY SUPPORTED THEM WHILST THEY WERE CARRYING OUT MURDERS OF BRITISH MILITARY/POLICE/PRISON OFFICERS AND CIVILIANS , can you really not tell the difference ??

so where do you stand with the Queen shaking hands with Adams then?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You don't know that, it just suits your angle.
so leon brittan , who as we now know was a paedophile , went to a notorious paedophile brothel , to carry out negotiations with sinn fein ? That , is an insult to the intelligence of not just me, but anyone who reads that post.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
so where do you stand with the Queen shaking hands with Adams then?
*****sigh***** what will it take to get through to you ?? The queen, prince charles, politicians who matter etc HAVE to meet the likes of adams and mcguiness though they probably hold their noses whilst doing so, corbyn, a politician who up until recently and probably in the future , didnt matter , DIDNT have to meet them , he also didnt ''negotiate'' with them , he met them to show support , is that clear enough for you ? i really cant break down into anything simpler.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here