Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jeremy Corbyn.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
View attachment 67315

really
many leaders take the hand of those that have murdered in the name of their politics ....thats life
ah yes, there she is with pinochet, who helped us out during the falklands war with intelligence , and who had a hand in murdering NO BRITISH SOLDIERS (OR PRISON OFFICERS) WHATSOEVER, the comparisons with gerry adams are blindingly obvious.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
ah yes, there she is with pinochet, who helped us out during the falklands war with intelligence , and who had a hand in murdering NO BRITISH SOLDIERS (OR PRISON OFFICERS) WHATSOEVER, the comparisons with gerry adams are blindingly obvious.

only to you, only to you,

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
View attachment 67315

really
many leaders take the hand of those that have murdered in the name of their politics ....thats life

savile-thatcher_2437786b.jpg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I normally support your stance or at least have empathy with it but in this case, well, Pinochet had thousands of innocent civilians murdered, the IRA murdered soldiers, prison officers and civilians. I see no difference and nor do I see any difference in value of the life of a soldier, prison officer or civilian.

EDIT - and just in case it's thrown at me, I don't have an issue with Thatcher using Pinochet. Sometimes you have to dance with the devil to defeat your enemy.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
A bloke who is the son of parents who met whilst they were peace campaigners in the Spanish civil war, was brought up in shropshire, is called Jeremy and has a brother called Piers, has never had a 'proper' job is not going to speak to working class people in their ''own language''

Your points may be something he will have to overcome but I would suggest he is better placed to do that than Cooper, Burnham or Kendall. His parliamentary voting record includes many examples of fighting on behalf of the 'working class' on a number of issues. If an ex-Tory election candidate, commodity broker can apparently do it then I'm sure Corbyn could, he could do worse than surreptitiously consider how Mr Farage has managed to pull that one off.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I normally support your stance or at least have empathy with it but in this case, well, Pinochet had thousands of innocent civilians murdered, the IRA murdered soldiers, prison officers and civilians. I see no difference and nor do I see any difference in value of the life of a soldier, prison officer or civilian.
Neither do I , but I'm one of those people that place a higher value on British lives than others , if our politicians didnt engage with foreign politicians who had blood on their hands theyd not meet many people at at all, can you really see no difference in thatcher meeting pinochet and corbyn meeting adams , really ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

that was the point I was trying to make
but once an army man always an army man, theres no argueing with him, his point is always right and everyone elses is Shite.
fortunately there are not many think like him, talking of peace is not on any of his agenda's nor ever will be

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If an ex-Tory election candidate, commodity broker can apparently do it then I'm sure Corbyn could, he could do worse than surreptitiously consider how Mr Farage has managed to pull that one off.

I think that Farage and Corbyn have more in common then they'd like to admit. They both speak their mind, sometimes inconveniently, and they're both very much outside the elite - Farage has managed to do that despite his public school education. Corbyn is state-educated, non-Oxbridge and a reputation for frugality that will stand him in good stead. The fact that he has the lowest expenses claim in parliament will win him a lot of support

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Your points may be something he will have to overcome but I would suggest he is better placed to do that than Cooper, Burnham or Kendall. His parliamentary voting record includes many examples of fighting on behalf of the 'working class' on a number of issues. If an ex-Tory election candidate, commodity broker can apparently do it then I'm sure Corbyn could, he could do worse than surreptitiously consider how Mr Farage has managed to pull that one off.
im not sure about cooper or kendall, but burnham has got far more chance of talking on a level with working class people than corbyn ever has , what corbyn and i suspect people like you dont understand or recognise is the skilled, aspirational working class, burnham is yet another one whose never had a proper job though.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
that was the point I was trying to make
but once an army man always an army man, theres no argueing with him, his point is always right and everyone elses is Shite.
fortunately there are not many think like him, talking of peace is not on any of his agenda's nor ever will be
as i stated on my last post , youre very stupid , ive never been against the GFA or negotiations , but what ive stated time after fvcking time is that corbyn never did, you utter , utter imbecile, he was never in a position to or had a mandate to , he merely showed them public support whilst they were engaged in a campaign of murdering soldiers , civilians and prison officers.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Neither do I , but I'm one of those people that place a higher value on British lives than others , if our politicians didnt engage with foreign politicians who had blood on their hands theyd not meet many people at at all, can you really see no difference in thatcher meeting pinochet and corbyn meeting adams , really ?

Why are British lives any more valuable than say French, Australian, Mexican etc etc etc ?

As for the difference of Thatcher meeting Pinochet and Corbyn meeting Adams - the only real one is that Thatcher did it to save British forces lives. Other than that both Pinochet and Adams are murdering scum, it's just Pinochet killed more innocents than Adams.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Well if the right wingers are getting angry about him he must be doing something right. Saying that I doubt I'd vote for him.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
as i stated on my last post , youre very stupid , ive never been against the GFA or negotiations , but what ive stated time after fvcking time is that corbyn never did, you utter , utter imbecile, he was never in a position to or had a mandate to , he merely showed them public support whilst they were engaged in a campaign of murdering soldiers , civilians and prison officers.

the IRA always stated that they were at WAR with the British, which made all British legitimate targets IN THEIR EYES
your language is totally unexceptable
back on the naughty step

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
the IRA always staed that they were at WAR with the British
your language is totally unexceptable
back on the naughty step
how does that answer my post, seriously , what are you on about ?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Well if the right wingers are getting angry about him he must be doing something right. Saying that I doubt I'd vote for him.

Bit of a generalisation there ..... I'm a right winger .... and I support him. Sometimes left vs right isn't as simple as people like to make out.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Why are British lives any more valuable than say French, Australian, Mexican etc etc etc ?

As for the difference of Thatcher meeting Pinochet and Corbyn meeting Adams - the only real one is that Thatcher did it to save British forces lives. Other than that both Pinochet and Adams are murdering scum, it's just Pinochet killed more innocents than Adams.
you really have to ask why british lives are more valuable than foreign ones ?? really ? if you have to ask that question you probably wont understand the answer , there is one space aboard a lifeboat , two blokes exactly the same , one british, one mexican , you alone decide who gets the space, you know nothing about either, who would you give it to?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Bit of a generalisation there ..... I'm a right winger .... and I support him. Sometimes left vs right isn't as simple as people like to make out.
And I'm a left winger and I don't. You're quite right.

So if he becomes leader of the Labour party will you vote labour?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Inviting adams to westminster weeks after the brighton bomb, and observing a minutes silence for the toerags killed at loughall might give you a bit of a clue , either way , the naivete shown in both of these acts should preclude anyone from taking him seriously, never mind the blatant treachery.

Are you are aware that Leon Brittan, whilst home secretary, was regularly in the presence of a senior member of the IRA at Elm House?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here