Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jenson Button - World Champion

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
wonderful wonderful scenes eminating from brazil as we all join together and celebrate the crowning of a new, worthy world champion

jenson button - words cannot describe how proud i and the british nation are of you on this marvelous evening on the 18th october 2009. this will live in the memory for a long long time, and i do not feel ashamed to admit it has moved me to tears

i know that jenson has recieved his congratulations from some of the nsc faithful in the official race thread, but such has been his achievements this season and in taking the title today that i felt impassioned, compelled if you will, to start a new thread dedicated to mine and yours new world champion

so to the man from somerset, take a bow and a long hard sip of your favourite tipple - you deserve it my friend

ALL HAIL KING JENSON :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

wnn87948608.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
"he drove like a world champion" - eddie jordan is spot on the money :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
very enjoyable he drove superbly well done Jenson:clap2::clap2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
mike hawthorn, graham hill, jim clark, john surtees, jackie stewart, james hunt, nigel mansell, damon hill, lewis hamilton, jenson button

an illustrious list, but one which he thoroughly deserves to be on. king jenson :bowdown:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
wonderful celebrations in the brawn garage :clap: :clap: :clap:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
mike hawthorn, graham hill, jim clark, john surtees, jackie stewart, james hunt, nigel mansell, damon hill, lewis hamilton, jenson button

an illustrious list, but one which he thoroughly deserves to be on. king jenson :bowdown:

One of those was a world champion in two sports, any of you youngsters know which one???

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hawthorn on the bikes as well wasn`t it ?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Sir Nigel Mansell was the reigning F1 and Indycar World champ at the same time :bowdown::bowdown:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
_46568817_buttonmedia.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here