Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jedinak will not play for villa vs albion

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I can remember him playing for Palace against us so this is good news.

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
Someone on there said this test will be equal to Newcastle away! Haha! Are little Brighton really spooking the big teams now?! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
They don't know much about us. Reckon our only international is Shane Duffy.

They've probably just looked at our starting line up for the last few matches, and Duffy was the only international they recognized.

Of the current first team squad, those away will be Duffy, Jiri, Norwood, Hemed and Maenpaa. Obviously Kayal would be if he were fit, and Murphy needs a run of games if he's to feature again for the Jocks.

Bong has played 12 times for Cameroon, but had some kind of falling out with their FA.
Lualua for DR Congo has only not happened through some kind of passport issue / legality.
March and ELVIS are U21 internationals
Bruno has yet to get the Spain call, but must only be a matter of time...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
edit

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Just hope the flight home is delayed to ensure he missout but having said that I am sure that Stephens and Sidwell will nullify him on the ground and Duffy do the same from set pieces.

i would so like duffy to flatten him ...legally of course....he is a unit and growing on me game by game.....i wouldn't believe anything re jedinak playing or not until the final teams are announced if i were you.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
They've probably just looked at our starting line up for the last few matches, and Duffy was the only international they recognized.

Of the current first team squad, those away will be Duffy, Jiri, Norwood, Hemed and Maenpaa. Obviously Kayal would be if he were fit, and Murphy needs a run of games if he's to feature again for the Jocks.

Bong has played 12 times for Cameroon, but had some kind of falling out with their FA.
Lualua for DR Congo has only not happened through some kind of passport issue / legality.
March and ELVIS are U21 internationals
Bruno has yet to get the Spain call, but must only be a matter of time...

Bruno is 33.....hope that was tic.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
in fact ....after reading that i would be prepared to bet money that he will play......all bollocks from villa there....!!

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
You have to wonder whether this is Bruce being a bit cheeky . Surely they'll access his condition when hes back and then decide . First Class flight overnight tonight - nice bed bit of healthy Thai grub and a beard trim and he could be right as rain . They are weak in midfield without him and there's no game for a week after - seems strange to make the announcement so early as well mmmmm

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
You have to wonder whether this is Bruce being a bit cheeky . Surely they'll access his condition when hes back and then decide . First Class flight overnight tonight - nice bed bit of healthy Thai grub and a beard trim and he could be right as rain . They are weak in midfield without him and there's no game for a week after - seems strange to make the announcement so early as well mmmmm
Maybe .... But i don't really see what he would gain out of lying. There is no way jedinak will be 100% if he plays so it's win/win for albion

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
There's something seriously fishy about that Villa forum. They're all polite about us, realise we have a good team and accept that this will be their toughest game so far. Worst of all, NOBODY has mentioned anything homophobic.

It's a TRAP!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Maybe .... But i don't really see what he would gain out of lying. There is no way jedinak will be 100% if he plays so it's win/win for albion
why on earth not...?? the bloke is a super fit sportsman......a couple of beroccas , half a valium on his 1st class flight home , he'll be right as rain by friday evening i reckon.......

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Jetlag to consider here, plus all that travelling. As dwayne says, there's not way he'll be 100%.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here