Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yep.

Just leaves them Kodjia, Ayew, Gestede and Agbonlahor to pick from

#barebones

Ooooh Gestede v Duffy.

As if I wasn't excited enough already, that'll be a battle.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Gary Gardner gets in their midfield. That must be a SHITHOUSE midfield.

*rubs hands together*

el punal

I'd forgotten Albert Adomah went there.

I heard a story that Adomah followed the Albion coach out of Middlesbrough in May for a fair few miles, beeping his horn and flashing his lights, viewed as quite classless behaviour given what had played out that day. I wouldn't be surprised to see Sidwell put in one of his reducers early doors.

Really!!? If that's true then he'll deserve a Pritchard-esque welcome to the Amex.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
what a load of old bollox , with the dosh footballers are on 1st class private sleeper cabin is a cert , he will probably get more sleep than any of his team will during the week .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
what a load of old bollox , with the dosh footballers are on 1st class private sleeper cabin is a cert , he will probably get more sleep than any of his team will during the week .

What you have forgotten is that Thailand is a 10 houer flight away but there is a time difference on his body clock of 8 hours. Probably the first flight he would catch would be 11am Wed BA which arrives back in England during the evening so he will have slept most of the way home, Ist class. Consequently he wont want to go to bed until or be able to sleep until 3 or 4 am Thursday which is not ideal for playing at 8pm on Friday. His body clock will still be all over the place.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I hope he plays. Firstly because every game needs a good pantomime villain (no pun intended), and secondly because he is shit.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Jeez we're discussing the body-clock and looking up flights of Mile ****ing Jedinak - you can tell it's international break on NSC :lol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What you have forgotten is that Thailand is a 10 houer flight away but there is a time difference on his body clock of 8 hours. Probably the first flight he would catch would be 11am Wed BA which arrives back in England during the evening so he will have slept most of the way home, Ist class. Consequently he wont want to go to bed until or be able to sleep until 3 or 4 am Thursday which is not ideal for playing at 8pm on Friday. His body clock will still be all over the place.

That's the second sensible post I've seen from you. Are you feeling ok?

Can't speak for everyone but it took me 4 or 5 days to sort out my body clock when i flew home during the time I lived in East Asia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Jeez we're discussing the body-clock and looking up flights of Mile ****ing Jedinak - you can tell it's international break on NSC :lol:

My brother does the journey quite often and I had to ring him about my wife so in conversation asked how long it took to get home. He said he feels s..t for about 2 to 3 days before he is back to normal.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My brother does the journey quite often and I had to ring him about my wife so in conversation asked how long it took to get home. He said he feels s..t for about 2 to 3 days before he is back to normal.

I wasn't digging at you or doubting your info BG...?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
That's the second sensible post I've seen from you. Are you feeling ok?

Can't speak for everyone but it took me 4 or 5 days to sort out my body clock when i flew home during the time I lived in East Asia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The less said about your body the better :lolol:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
For a rubbish player, he's creating plenty of interest !

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

With due respect, Jedinak isn't in his seventies...

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Well I will believe that when I see it but, if true, it will reduce the chances of injury to our players - the dirty b------- .

Good if RM doesn't feature not that I am that impressed on the basis of previous view.

Just hope the International Break doesn't cause a loss of focus from our guys

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

In all seriousness you've had some good players over the years but I personally never rate Jedinak. He most certainly leads with his elbows a lot too.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

One of those cult heroes amongst his own fans (well, at Selhurst. Villa fans thought he was shit until a couple of games ago), but whose actual ability is considerably lower than billed. Never good enough as a Premier League midfielder. You did outstandingly well to get a decent fee for him, so, especially as he's thirty two and slower than ever, so y'know, well played & all that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here