Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm not - congratulations to you.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
A great win for them last night it has to be said and Ambrose's goal was a superb strike.
But jealous, not me ! We are doing fine at present when many Palace fans had us down for relegation this season,we are going in the right direction and im very happy with that.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I am going to move this to the other stuff, also Herbicide will be issued with an infraction for being an annoying ****

We welcome opposing supporters, but just starting thread to cause a reaction will not be tolerated, now either learn a lesson from this or it's goodbye.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
I am going to move this to the other stuff, also Herbicide will be issued with an infraction for being an annoying ****

We welcome opposing supporters, but just starting thread to cause a reaction will not be tolerated, now either learn a lesson from this or it's goodbye.

goodbye sounds good to me lol

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Congratulations! The club did the Championship proud last night. It was awesome to see a player who was in such great form for Brighton last season stick the winner in at Old Trafford during extra-time.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Well done Palace, thoroughly well deserved. Man U looked well beaten, they wouldn't have scored if the game went on all night.

And you have a great chance of playing at Wembley in the Carling Cup Final.

I am a little bit jealous but only because I want to watch Brighton play at Wembley. Too young for '83 you see.

Should have been there in '90...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here