Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jealous of Palace

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Six and seven. They're flying in!

So what exactly makes me "jealous", please elaborate seeing as you are the one on a Brighton forum - makes it look like you are indeed the jealous one (nobody will blame you)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was envious of Palace (and many other clubs) whilst we struggled along, but we are in the strongest position we have ever been in my 21 years as a fan. Jealous? Not now, not ever.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Well done Palace, thoroughly well deserved. Man U looked well beaten, they wouldn't have scored if the game went on all night.

And you have a great chance of playing at Wembley in the Carling Cup Final.

I am a little bit jealous but only because I want to watch Brighton play at Wembley. Too young for '83 you see.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
my immediate reaction was good on ya .........palace doing manu at the traff.......class act.....made me laugh out loud actually ,imagining fergie's bloated ,red face chewing his gum till his head explodes ..class, well done.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
For the first time in many years, we now have NO reason to be jealous. Our future's brighter.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
I will be putting hundreds of pounds on Palace to get through to the final. Thereby ensuring they lose. You're f***ed. Go away ( and look at the table on the way out ).

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
I will be putting hundreds of pounds on Palace to get through to the final. Thereby ensuring they lose. You're f***ed. Go away ( and look at the table on the way out ).

Not sure whether the answer to this is 5-0 or 1-3

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Who the hell would be jealous of of anything Palace does. Its a godforsaken place to live in let alone be proud or jealous of!!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Who the hell would be jealous of of anything Palace does. Its a godforsaken place to live in let alone be proud or jealous of!!!

Unfortunately hundreds of Palace fans live in wonderful Sussex and I think you'll find our very own Herbicide does too.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Not sure whether the answer to this is 5-0 or 1-3

How easily you forget we beat you 5-0 as well,as well as 3-0 at your slum and all in all between the two sides we have won more than you have. Will not mention the league table..(Oops I just have) because that does'nt count till the seasons end.

Mr NFA

Banned
Nov 11, 2011
You know you are. And just to prove it, please post your bilious drivel here.

Fire away.

johnstewart_facepalm.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here