Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] James Wilson [signs on loan until the end of the season]

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'd rather have Wilson than the likes of Bent and Ince

Me too! My point was that we have signed the best available player. Reading this sort of stuff "....Wilson scored twice on his senior debut for United against Hull in May 2014..." makes for a very happy Rune!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Perhaps the likes of Derby, Boro and Hull will now be taking our bid for promotion a little more seriously. I bet they are spitting feathers at the news of this signing . A big well done to all at the club for bringing this off - it can't have been easy with all the competition that we seemingly faced.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Has a rocket left foot from what I've seen of him, a raw player but of a very high quality. Good signing.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I remain to be convinced about how good he is, I honestly don't understand where the excitement on this forum is coming from (other than is a Man United player and therefore MUST be good).

England Striker from U16 - U21.
Amongst Utd's highest rated strikers.
Has scored goals in the Premier League.
Good enough to be in a top Champions League squad.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Perhaps the likes of Derby, Boro and Hull will now be taking our bid for promotion a little more seriously. I bet they are spitting feathers at the news of this signing . A big well done to all at the club for bringing this off - it can't have been easy with all the competition that we seemingly faced.

Hull comment :

Long time Tigers target James Wilson has joined Brighton on loan for the season. Suprising, but goals have been something they've not got in abundance. I was expecting them to fall away but I think this will keep them up there with us.

http://www.not606.com/threads/general-transfer-thread.301978/page-98

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here