Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] James McClean

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Stoke City have fined him two weeks wages, and he will be deleting his Instagram account.

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Is that a bucket of shit in the corner?
....must be getting the Long Kesh decorators in.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Why's he been fined 2 weeks wages for teaching his own history? I recall dressing up in school as a soldier in the crusades and no one had a problem with it

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Why's he been fined 2 weeks wages for teaching his own history? I recall dressing up in school as a soldier in the crusades and no one had a problem with it

image.jpg

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Which post is racist? :shrug:
I doubt if you will reply because there isn't one. :shrug:

There’s nothing racist on this thread. Only people with hump with McLean for behaving like a ****. Sums him up at a time when 99% of the nation - and the world are showing unity. I would imagine the reaction on here would be exactly the same if a Protestant Unionist footballer posted something similar.

stingray

Jan 23, 2018
he really is a prick. all those principled stands he took against the English flag. DON'T PLAY FOR AN ENGLISH CLUB THEN !

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
There’s nothing racist on this thread. Only people with hump with McLean for behaving like a ****. Sums him up at a time when 99% of the nation - and the world are showing unity. I would imagine the reaction on here would be exactly the same if a Protestant Unionist footballer posted something similar.

That bit's not true.

But you won't catch me defending McLean on this one.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here