Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jakub Moder - SIGNED ON 5 YEAR DEAL - LOANED BACK "FOR THE TIME BEING"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's a shame Skoda isn't a Polish car company as then it really would be a :goal:

Could be adapted for other players too...

Tony Bloom went to Europe in a brand new Citreon
Bought us back a magic man Joel Joel Veltman

coat. I'm gone...

And for those of us who aren't slaves to the automobile:-

Tony Bloom went to Bristol on a Raleigh Grifter.
Bought us back a magic man Adam Harry Webster.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Tony Bloom went to errr... Hurstpierpoint carrying a large trunk
Brought us back a bit of a red card liability*, Lewis Car-l Dunk

* sorry, not sorry

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Think next season will be his "real" breakthrough with a bag of goals and assists to add that bit of extra to his already fine performances.

Yes, I think you’re right.

At the moment, I feel he is quite wasteful, though Tuesday night was just pure bad luck.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Think next season will be his "real" breakthrough with a bag of goals and assists to add that bit of extra to his already fine performances.
I said this on the Watford player ratings thread, where you correctly pulled me up on the spelling of Lallana. [emoji3]

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Reports from Poland that he’s had a major setback and likely needing another op definitely out of the wc and probably missing this season entirely

That is tragic and very disappointing especially for Jakub, will be missed by BHA and us supporters.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Reports from Poland that he’s had a major setback and likely needing another op definitely out of the wc and probably missing this season entirely

Horrible if true, and the Polish media does seem to have good information about the Poles so I imagine they're not making it up.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Terrible news.

It will seem like a long way off, but the lad needs to think about getting a good pre season this time next year, then forcing his way back in for club and country. Stay strong magic man

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Terrible news for Jacob, the Albion and Poland we missed his presence last season and I was hoping he was going to be coming back shortly

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset

He needs that like a second butthole, damn i was looking forward to seeing him play again this season,hope it doesn`t mess with his head good luck big guy :thumbsup::bhasign:

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
It's already pretty crowded in there!

well we're now effectively down one player, caicedo cancels out the moder injury but biss is gone now. and lallana will probably play a lot less as he starts that transition towards to the coaching role from next season. and the fact that we appear to have been very interested in grillitsch tells me the club may share that view.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
That’s terrible news if so. His injury is already fairly high risk in terms of impact it could have on his career so hope they can get it sorted properly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here