Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Robinson & Doug Loft

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'm happy for Jake. I'm sure he'll do well for them.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
It's nice to know they have found their level.

Shame really......they would both have only had to stick around for another 16 games.........and they would be at their proper level.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Shame really......they would both have only had to stick around for another 16 games.........and they would be at their proper level.

They're only out on loan, perhaps they are giving Micky feedback on the opposition next season. No harm in getting a head start.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
They're only out on loan, perhaps they are giving Micky feedback on the opposition next season. No harm in getting a head start.

I hadn't thought about that............and here's me, thinking Micky Adams is clueless...!

Perhaps he's a genius after all.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No surprise really regarding Jake. He knows the Aldershot manager has confidence in his ability. Thats all he needs really. Play him consitently and he will produce the goods. I think we regret that neither Adams or Wilkins gave him a proper run of games up front.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I think we regret that neither Adams or Wilkins gave him a proper run of games up front.

He was our top scorer in League One in Wilkins' first season in charge!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Best of luck to the both of them, I'll be looking out for them for the remainder of the season :)

dagger

Feb 15, 2009
Spoke to someone at daggers game loft was awful

Sorry but I felt the need to post as that is completely untrue. Loft absolutely ran the show in the first half. He faded in the second half but maybe you can put that down to lack of match fitness.
Good luck for the rest of the season and you should absolutely hammer Luton in the JPT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here